Esteemed Contributor

Are You a Creature Of Habit?

My daughter pointed out to me that I always park in the same area or row as always where ever I go.  I park in the same row at the grocery, mall, restaurants, shopping centers, everywhere always!! Do you?

Respected Contributor

Re: Are You a Creature Of Habit?

I try to but not always possible.  I think if I found the best place to park for many reasons, why not always try to park there?  I think it is being smart, not being predictable or boring.  

Honored Contributor

I always park outside of Dillards when I go to the mall..............it's the only way I can find my car

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Creature of Habit?  Yes!  Parking in the same areas?  Yes.  Easier for me to remember where I parked if I use the same general areas.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

For the most part, yes I am.

Trusted Contributor

@Desertdi------east side of superstition?   We usually park at JCP hoe furnishing side.  That's if DH finds a close spot.

Honored Contributor

I always park far away from the other cars.

Honored Contributor

I am not regarding anything really, no.

I always park away from other cars, even if that means quite the hike to the store. So I guess that is kind of a habit so maybe I am lol!

Esteemed Contributor

Yes 😊

Honored Contributor

Absolutely. 

When I was a teenager and used to just go hang out at the mall, I would park in the same lot area each time because it was generally more open than others. Now that I'm older and only go to the mall if I need to go to a specific store, I park in the lot closest to the store and don't have one favorite place. But at the grocery store, always. 

When I moved to my new place, the grocery store I liked best had one row of the parking lot filled with pallets of dirt and fertilizer. I always parked in the lot one over from the dirt row. One day I went in and they had removed the dirt and fertilizer, so I parked in the wrong row and took an extra minute to find my car when I left, wandering down the wrong row.