Esteemed Contributor

Do you tend to hog all of the blankets?

I do. 

I have a habit of pulling all of the covers over to my side of the bed, and I am the only one in it! *lol*

So, do you hog all of the blankets?

Honored Contributor

Image result for hog all the blankets picsImage result for pet hog all the blankets pics

Honored Contributor

No, my DH is - he likes to roll up in the covers.

Esteemed Contributor

Nope.My DH is the guilty one!! 

Regular Contributor

Not only do I hog the covers but I hog the bed as well.  We have a king size bed but I tend to gravitate towards the center.  And I am a sprawler--I usually end up diagonal across the bed. And come to think of it I commandeer a lot of the pillows.  If DH comes to bed after me.....oh well.  He does have his recliner.  

Honored Contributor

DH is one a cover hog, we have a King size quilt on a queen bed to get more cover and he still has more than me Heart

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

My husband is: he wraps himself up like a burrito! 

As for me, I go from hot to cold in a heart beat. My solution (employed on rare cold evenings) is to have warm, comfy Afghans on my side of the bed-and try to snuggle closer to my heat producing sources. DH puts heat out like a heater, and so does our Burnaby!

Poodlepet2

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

No.  That honor goes to husband and I have given up trying to have a civil discussion.  Once I get settled I am like a rock with no roll, he is like Tigger

Valued Contributor

You bet I am!

Respected Contributor

We always use a KING cover on a Queen bed.  That solves the problem for us!