Honored Contributor

Sleeping later but not necessarily more.  I still get up and put food down for the cats since my bladder gets me up anyways, but then I crawl back into bed.  I worked hard out in the yard most of the day today, so I don't feel guilty.  It'll be hard to start getting up at 6:30 again when church starts back up and the gym opens though.

Honored Contributor

@songbird -

Oh goodness! On your lunch hour scrubbing the toilet! I wouldn't know whether to laugh or cry!

I know that some of my work at home family are having trouble with internet, things going through. That must be frustrating. But I guess gives you time to do some dusting while it straightens itself out!😩

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Re: Are You Sleeping More?

[ Edited ]

No. If anything I am sleeping less. Watching more TV than usual, throw in my exercise times increasing a bit in length, and time calling my close friends and sister more often! Sleep is overrated for guys like me, whatever that means!

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

No. Probably a lot less. 

Honored Contributor

No.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@tansy wrote:

No.  I fall asleep around midnight, then wake up like clockwork at 3:30 to use the bathroom and then I can't quiet my brain:/. Just as I might drift off, the husband and dog are getting up at 6:30.

Sometimes the dog and I grab a nap in the late afternoon.

=====

Gave all of you hearts ❤, but my schedule is closest to @tansy . I sleep 10pm to 3am. If I can't fall back asleep, I go online until I get sleepy. Then DH is up for an hour before leaving for his job at 7am. At some point during the day, I end up taking a nap (not with a pet, but with an audio book playing). Still, I'm getting seven hours of rest so I'm not terribly tired.

Honored Contributor

Not.

Valued Contributor
Sleeping about the same amount of hours, but different times. I used to go to bed around midnight and wake up 5:45. Now I go to sleep about one or 2 AM and wake up around 7:30 or 8:00. I can’t sleep beyond five or six hours because once I open my eyes, that’s it. My mind starts going and doesn’t stop.....The first few seconds that I wake up, I still feel like this is a dream and then I realize all over again that it’s real.
Respected Contributor

Yes, my sleep is definitely disrupted.  Like others posted, I have trouble getting to sleep, wake up many times throughout the night and when I do get to a deep sleep am having freakish and frightening dreams.

Respected Contributor

No, not really. Probably a little less and not as well. I'm not able to maintain my usual training schedule due to closure of the gym and pool. My trainer is putting out videos for us 3 times a week, but I've just not been able to do enough to make my body tired enough to sleep. I refuse to self medicate with alcohol/food as some people are. I'll figure it out. It's a minor inconvenience. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~