Esteemed Contributor

With (almost) everyone spending more time at home, do you find yourself sleeping more?

I am.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Are You Sleeping More?

[ Edited ]

i've been going to bed earlier.....this stress is causing havoc with my arthritis....i'm not concerned with my lifestyle change...i'm retired and because of my arthritis....i'm used to spending  days in the house....but i worry about my children and grandkids...so much has changed for them......just wish i knew when this is gonna end....

Honored Contributor

No.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

Yes. I feel great.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

No, I am trying to discipline myself to maintain my pre-virus schedule.

Honored Contributor

I am retired and  in the routine of staying up late and getting up later than I like.  However, I do not always sleep clear through and have interrupted sleep.  With this crisis I have more nights where I can't fall asleep even when tired.  I guess it is my thoughts in overload!

Honored Contributor

Re: Are You Sleeping More?

[ Edited ]

Less. Lots of trouble falling asleep.  Worries about food, supplies, safety, etc.  I'm working from home and I was anxious about doing it.  Then yesterday, had trouble getting through to the platform we use.  So I couldn't work yesterday and part of today.  It's fixed now, so I'll go back to work (in the next room)  It's bizarre working at home!!!!  I miss walking in to my office, etc. But at least I'm working!  Tomorrow on my lunch hour, I will scrub the toilet. 

Esteemed Contributor

No, my kids sleep more not me.

Dog owner too, always up early to care for her.

Valued Contributor
having a hard time falling asleep at night & am not sleeping through the night. I wake up several times during the night but then I'm so sleepy during the day I often take a nap. my sleep schedule is all messed up.
Honored Contributor

I am.  Getting up about an hour later every morning.  

Can't  do this tomorrow....planning to shop at Whole Foods during senior hour!