Respected Contributor

Re: Are You Missing The Hour You Lost

Az never changes times missed noththing we move on. Wish the best for all of you that changed. 

Honored Contributor

I had to change 7 time pieces.  How about you guys?  LOL

Honored Contributor

Nope, not in the least. 

It has never bothered me. 

The night of the change, I reset my clocks early in the evening, and start to change my perception of 'what time is it' about five hours before the actual change. 

I love more light at the end of the day, and that early morning light is coming back quickly. 

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

I tend to change my watches when I wear them. I changed my car clock, I always seem to forget that one!

Honored Contributor

@sissel wrote:

Az never changes times missed noththing we move on. Wish the best for all of you that changed. 

@sissel   I know your state doesn't change but doesn't Arizona fall under Mountain Time during Standard Time but matches Pacific Time during Daylight Savings Time??

So AZ matches Denver (Mountain time) but Az matches San Diego (Pacific Time) during Daylight Savings??

I could swear DH and I were confused (well maybe just me) when we vacationed in AZ because we started out Daylight Savings but were there when Standard Time took over.

I remember changing our watches.

Or am I just crazy.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

@qualitygal 

I had to change a couple watches....most of my electronics automatically changed the time....  The only other things I had to update were my coffee pot, microwave, and alarm clock....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Only for the first hour in the morning.  I wish they'd stop with DST.  Actually leave it on DST all year round.  This switching drives me crazy.  

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I miss the hour and it throws off my sleep patterns.