Regular Contributor

Are You Looking For Specifics on Black Friday Sales?

I'm looking for another Roomba and a new touchless hand soap dispenser or two.  A couple of ours have been not-touched to death!  LOL!!!

Do you have a wish list?

Honored Contributor

Re: Are You Looking For Specifics on Black Friday Sales?

No. I'm not remotely interested. 'Black Friday' seems to get tossed out there all year long at this point. As for the alleged 'sales', mostly hype, smoke and mirrors. If I need something I look for it at the best price I can find and forget about tracking supposed 'sales'. Deleting all the 'Black Friday' emails without even looking at this point. It's just become tiresome. 'Retail' and Madison Avenue will run anything into the ground.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Regular Contributor

@stevieb I agree with you!  But I would like to get a good buy on another Roomba--like I did last year.  I want one for the upstairs now.  

Respected Contributor

Not shopping for anything. America's over consumption of material things never fails to amaze me. I have plenty.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

All I get on Black Friday are discounted gift cards from several retailers, both local and national.  Love it when I can get buy one gift card--get the 2nd one half off.  

That's a great savings right there.

I shop with them (the gift cards) year round.  Try to get enough to get me through the whole year with purchases.

It's all I ask for from anyone who asks what I want for a gift, also.  It makes it easy and can usually be done online.

Already bought most of the kids' gifts, don't like waiting till the last month for those.  And the lists are always quite simple, thankfully.

Esteemed Contributor

Make sure to check out Amazon, I am sure that they will have some good offerings.

No, I am not looking or anything specific. Those items have already been purchased, I have a few items left to pick up and those are all pretty easy to find. 

That does not mean that I will not check out what is being offered and purchase of course if the price is right. 

Respected Contributor

@SoonerLater wrote:

@stevieb I agree with you!  But I would like to get a good buy on another Roomba--like I did last year.  I want one for the upstairs now.  

I have 3 Shark IRobots, one on every floor.  They're great!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

No.  Could care less about Black Friday shopping.  

Honored Contributor

No. I buy what I want when I want it. 

Trusted Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

Not shopping for anything. America's over consumption of material things never fails to amaze me. I have plenty.

@ellaphant  I so agree with you!  Less is more!  Happy Holidays!