Esteemed Contributor

Re: Are You Looking For Specifics on Black Friday Sales?

I’ve never been one to go out on Black Friday  but I do check on line but this year I don’t have anything I need or want. 

I reserve that that day to decorate and put up the tree while watching Home Alone and stopping for a turkey sandwich break in between. 

I hope everyone finds their wants/needs at a great deal

Esteemed Contributor

@SoonerLater wrote:

@stevieb I agree with you!  But I would like to get a good buy on another Roomba--like I did last year.  I want one for the upstairs now.  

Don't know if it's the Roomba your looking for but starting November 22 Costco has a Roomba for $120 off.

Respected Contributor

Black Friday has been a bust on so many levels, for so many years, that I don't care about it anymore/

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

Not really yesterday with my Kohls 30% off coupon, sale prices and then $10 off $50 was better deal than I saw in the circular,

I'm not in need really of anything.  Today, I was chatting with my cousin and we used to love going to Black Friday sales when they really started Black Friday.

A fun day of gift shopping, lunch and enjoying the stores decorated.  Now they are decorated right after Halloween & sales every day.

Honored Contributor

I needed some new long sleeve pima cotton tees and I found them at Lands' End for 60% off with free shipping! They even come in petite sizes so I got several colors and saved a bundle. What a bargain!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love to look at the ads but I am finished with my shopping for this Christmas.  I went out and about this weekend to the stores locally and picked up the rest of what I needed.  

I enjoyed shopping for the holidays this year.  I ordered some from QVC, some at local stores and a couple things off line.  Most items are here but some coming yet.

I did get sheets and a blanket for my grand daughter at TJ Max today and Berkshire and good price and no shipping costs.    I was thrilled with that purchase.  My grand daughter got a bigger mattress and  these will be perfect.

I am going to finish up my decorating after Thanksgiving and start in on the wrapping soon after that and spend the rest of my time watching movies,  baking cookies and doing ornament crafts with my grand kids.  Also some socializing events coming up too.  

Black Friday shopping is so different from when I use to hit the stores.  It was more of an event and real bargains and I loved every minute of it.  Times have changed and so have I, but looking at the ads I still love to do.