Respected Contributor

Are Vendors, Hosts and their Models allowed to post in the forums?

Sometimes posters seem to know information that only someone on the inside would know.  In any case, are they allowed?  I know they have their blogs but not talking about that.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Are Vendors, Hosts and their Models allowed to post in the forums?

@truffle wrote:

Sometimes posters seem to know information that only someone on the inside would know.  In any case, are they allowed?  I know they have their blogs but not talking about that.  Smiley Happy

what type of information are you referring to?

many of the vendors, hosts, and models have facebook pages AND are members of facebook groups. it is an easy place to get more information about any of them......personally or professionally.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@truffle wrote:

what type of information are you referring to?

many of the vendors, hosts, and models have facebook pages AND are members of facebook groups. it is an easy place to get more information about any of them......personally or professionally.

That's news to me!  I never go to the Qvc facebook or a host's facebook either. Thanks for the information!!!  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Beware, once you get into a host's Facebook page, images of them will haunt you forever on your page.  I know there's gotta be some way of getting rid of them, but can't find the secret. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Beware, once you get into a host's Facebook page, images of them will haunt you forever on your page.  I know there's gotta be some way of getting rid of them, but can't find the secret. 

I look at many of the host Facebook pages. However, I never post on them. I have never been bothered with images of them on my Facebook.

Honored Contributor

I seriously doubt they participate in these discussions, but we have their bland blogs.  People remind me of their Facebook pages, but that doesn't appeal to me.

Honored Contributor

From the Standards page:

• QVC Employees and specifically designated Vendor employees may participate in QVC.com Collections; a shopping experience to build collections of products they love and share why they love them, though some restrictions apply. All participating QVC Employees () and all designated Vendor employees () will be badged in order to disclose their relationship to QVC or the Vendor. Any Vendor employee who is not selected to be badged through this process is prohibited from participating in QVC.com Collections.
  • A limited number of QVC Employees and Vendor employees who receive prior authorization and training from QVC may participate in the Community Blogs and the Question & Answer feature. All participating QVC Employees and Vendor employees will be badged in order to disclose their relationship to QVC or the Vendor.
  • A limited number of QVC employees may be authorized by QVC to engage in specified sections of the Community Forums. All participating QVC employees and all designated Vendor Employees will be badged in order to disclose their relationship to QVC or the Vendor. Any Vendor employee who is not selected to be badged through this process is prohibited from participating in QVC.com Forums.
  • All QVC Employees, agents, contractors, and Vendor employees, agents, and contractors, as well as family members of the aforementioned parties (hereinafter collectively "Interested Parties"), are prohibited from participating in the Ratings & Reviews feature. This prohibition includes, but is not limited to, anyone providing professional services (such as publicity, promotion, telemarketing, call center services) to QVC or QVC Vendors.
  • Do not solicit, encourage, or ask others to post a rating or review.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

In the past there have been people who have come out and said right here on the community forums that they were personally acquainted with a host and in another case a model.  They were talking about product information in Beauty but I have seen others who seem to know information in advance from everyone else about fashions (and not from the Insider).  

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624

I so get your sense of humor/ sarcasm and  other responses are even funnier.  I am twisted that way!!!!

Honored Contributor

Facebook in general is such an invasion of privacy.  It certainly is not for me.

Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength