Honored Contributor

Re: Are Vendors, Hosts and their Models allowed to post in the forums?

@Kachina624 wrote:

Beware, once you get into a host's Facebook page, images of them will haunt you forever on your page.  I know there's gotta be some way of getting rid of them, but can't find the secret. 

I think the issue might be that your FB friends post on a host's wall and that is how you end up seeing host stuff on your page.

I have several FB friends who comment on different hosts' pages and therefore, it comes across my newsfeed.   

Honored Contributor

@truffle

Sometimes the models are featured on the QVC Blogs

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Blogs/Meet-the-Model-Up-Close-with-Jacqui-Thompson/ba-p/2865590

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Beware, once you get into a host's Facebook page, images of them will haunt you forever on your page.  I know there's gotta be some way of getting rid of them, but can't find the secret. 

LOL !!!    Woman LOL

QVC Social Team

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624 - Just jumping in here to let you know if you do not want to receive host posts, you can go to their facebook page and click Unlike and you will no longer receive them. Hope this helps.