Frequent Contributor

Are K-Cups available in 50/50 blend?

My husband would love a Keurig coffee maker and our son wants to get him one for Fathers Day. Since my husband drinks a blend of half regular/half decaf we are interested in knowing if K-Cups are available this way. I appreciate any advice you all can give me!
Contributor

Re: Are K-Cups available in 50/50 blend?

Green Mountain Coffee makes a K-cup called Half-Caff.

Valued Contributor

I'm thinking one of the companies that makes K-Cups has one called ""half caff"". Can't think of the brand name at the moment. If I can find it I'll come back and let you know. Maybe someone else will know in the meantime.

Valued Contributor

There ya go. I knew someone would know. I'm a slow typist. lol

Frequent Contributor

Thanks so much for your responses...glad to know Green Mountain makes a blend... do you recommend a specific model? We will be new to Keurig Smiley Happy...TIA
Super Contributor

You can also use the cup that you purchase for about $15 and add your favorite brand of coffee.......so you can use decaf and whatever is your favorite brand. In the long run IMO it is less expensive than buying K-Cups......I bought mind at BBB but most places sell them.....Target, WM......& the Q too
Super Contributor

I found the bigger models too noisy and took up too much room on my counter so I got the smaller, personal size Keurig and I just love it. Makes one cup at a time, quickly, and hot. It also takes the "My Cup" filter that you can buy to use your own coffee. I buy the K-Cups of coffee and tea, it makes the best tea! I'm sure you'll love it. Smile

Frequent Contributor

Thank you MOM of Mason and BigOrangeKitty for your responses...I am looking forward to our new Keurig!!! Smiley Happy
Valued Contributor

Hi-I was just in BBB yesterday and I want to say that I saw about 2-3 different brands with a 1/2 half k-cup. I think that they are new. Sorry, I forget the brands, but one, I think was Green Mountain.