Respected Contributor

Low 80’s on the coast in the Bradenton/Sarasota area. We set a record high of 91 earlier in the week and it’s been humid as heck. Fortunately a cold front went thru and both the temps and humidity have dropped. I just turned off my A/C and opened my windows so I can pull a bit of the breeze in and hear the waves. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

@DrakesMomma wrote:

@Kachina624  - I live about 45 minutes south of Cleveland.  At 37 degrees it is about 15 degrees below average.  We are to get 2 - 4 inches of snow over the next 48 hours.  It just seems too much too soon.  

@DrakesMomma 

Yes.  The extremes, whether it's too hot, too cold, too snowy,

too windy, too much of anything, is not good.  

And it seems 'extreme' os everywhere.

Classic sign of a change in climate. 

@sidsmom.  Also classic sign of a change in seasons.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: 🥶Arctic Blast🥶

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@sidsmom wrote:

@DrakesMomma wrote:

@Kachina624  - I live about 45 minutes south of Cleveland.  At 37 degrees it is about 15 degrees below average.  We are to get 2 - 4 inches of snow over the next 48 hours.  It just seems too much too soon.  

@DrakesMomma 

Yes.  The extremes, whether it's too hot, too cold, too snowy,

too windy, too much of anything, is not good.  

And it seems 'extreme' os everywhere.

Classic sign of a change in climate. 

@sidsmom.  Also classic sign of a change in seasons.

@Kachina624 

Not when records are being broken...extreme weather is never good.

What you are describing is weather...not climate.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

On the southern edge of Santa Clara  county, california  Today it was a nice 83 but it cools down at night to about 43.  Monday and Tuesday it is expected to be about 83 again, but weds it will cool to about 72.  I remember last year, the year of the rain, it was wet!  Last year we had tons of cool weather and rain, clear to June this year.  I think it is going to be dry this year. 

Valued Contributor

Stay warm.

Finally a “cold front” here. It was 64 this morning, 83 in the afternoon, and 71 at 7 pm. Happy with lower humidity. 

Weston, Fl. (Between Miami and Fort Lauderdale)

Esteemed Contributor

It was at least 79 here today and tomorrow the temps are suppose to drop into the 20's and last I saw, we had a chance of snow. We shall see.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ok, so I decided to pay attention tonight when we were watching the news. 

Here in Atlanta,  it's supposed to be wretched on Tuesday. Rain overnight Monday night which will bring in the cold air early Tuesday morning possibly changing briefly to snow flurries in the North Georgia mountains. No accumulation. Then rain for the rest of the day and high of 46.  Yuck.

I hate gloomy winter weather with every fiber of my being.

I have nothing on my calendar for Tuesday thankfully, so I'll stay at home and sulk, LOL. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Esteemed Contributor

It was 63 degrees and sunny in St. Louis today, and that is normal for us. The cold front with a little snow will move in overnight and tomorrow morning. That is NOT normal for us. Our low Tuesday morning will be 16 degrees. Oh well! Glad I blew the leaves off the patio today and brought my canna bulbs into the garage for the winter!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank goodness!!!!!! I love cold weather. Thought it'd never get here. I'm thrilled! (Happy)

Trusted Contributor

@cherry wrote:

We qre getting snow and brutal cold  tonight ..It  might be a hard winter

I'm in Wisconsin, and I've heard the same thing as you.

My husband put the indoor and outdoor covers on our wall unit air conditioner today. We normally do it around this time of year/Halloween, depending on how cold or warm it still is outside.

We are getting some snow tonight, and then it will be cold all week and then will warm up a bit again for next week.