Honored Contributor

Re: Aprll and baby withdrawal

LOL @gidgetgh, shhhhhhhhhhhh  I watched it again last night too but on youtube, LOL ..  it just happened?  Hope we get to see more of Alyssa and the other's when the yard cam goes online..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPu3IxLeloc

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Suziepeach, @gidgetgh

Great news!Heart

Thank you guys for keeping us posted!Heart

Can't wait to see how much he's grown!

@KingstonsMom@gidgetgh, and everyone, I read where someone suggested a calendar..  I'd sure make a donation for that and buy extra to give as just because for friends/family.  I mean hey, we are family..  

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

@Suziepeach

Yes, indeed we are family!Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Suziepeach

Yes, indeed we are family!Heart

@KingstonsMom, here we are..

Go VOLS
Honored Contributor

@Suziepeach

Awww, that reminds me of when April used to kiss the camera...sniff!Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Suziepeach

Awww, that reminds me of when April used to kiss the camera...sniff!Heart

@KingstonsMom, memories!  Seems like only yesterday..  LOL

Image result for april the giraffe with lettuce

Go VOLS
Honored Contributor

I am glad to hear of the yard cam, just what I wanted. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Although I miss seeing April & baby, someone on the boards mentioned an owl nesting at Cornell U, so now I keep an eye on Mama & 3 owlets. The stream was down for a bit, but now the 3 babies are visable when Mama goes to get food, and they are adorable. They look like slightly dazed puff balls!! So, so sweet.Heart

dee

Super Contributor

If you love animals you can go to Safari Live - You Tube and watch 2 safari's a day in real time.  I've been a loyal watcher for 10 years.  

Our knowledgeable, funny and talented guides drive through the bush showing us whatever they find.  It's being on safari without the cost.  

Rather than watch an animal give birth in a zoo we've seen live births in the wild of Wildebeests and Zebra.

Grow old my body but stay young my heart
Esteemed Contributor

Count me in as having giraffe withdrawal! I actually went out in the yard yesterday & today and did some weeding, ugh! I'd much rather be watching giraffes, lol.