Honored Contributor

Re: Aprll and baby withdrawal

Gorgeous picture @meallen616, thanks so much for posting it!  Heart

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

@meallen616 wrote:

Add me to the April, Oliver and baby withdrawal,

Is the baby eating solid food already?  I thought that wouldn't happen for a while, until he had teeth.

@ValuSkr

In this pic, April and son are drinking water, the grain is in the bigger bowl....so cute!Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

For those that are missing the April cam, I am a supporter of Service Dog Project who raises and trains Great Danes for those that have mobility challenges.  They have I think four or five 24 hour cameras including this link to their nursery as they just had puppies:

http://explore.org/live-cams/player/great-danes-puppy-nursery-cam

Also, the Explore.org site has dozens of great and gorgeous cameras throughout the world and it's nice to read about those that are dedicating their lives to helping our furry and feathered friends . . . Smiley Happy

Very nice of you to support this @momtochloe!

Valued Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@riley1 wrote:

@momtochloe for the link! How is your dog search going? I know you were getting settled in a new place and were going to be looking soon.

Hi @riley1 thanks for asking!  I am still settling in and sorting out so no doggie yet but hopefully in a couple of months I can start looking for a partner in crime . . . Smiley Happy

So fun finding a new dog! 💙

Let us know when you meet the new partner in crime @momtochloe!

Honored Contributor

@spindlegirl wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

For those that are missing the April cam, I am a supporter of Service Dog Project who raises and trains Great Danes for those that have mobility challenges.  They have I think four or five 24 hour cameras including this link to their nursery as they just had puppies:

Also, the Explore.org site has dozens of great and gorgeous cameras throughout the world and it's nice to read about those that are dedicating their lives to helping our furry and feathered friends . . . Smiley Happy

Oh thank you so much @spindlegirl!  They are a wonderful organization and in addition to their work for those that have mobility issues they are also very active in rescue work (one of the cameras is usually trained on the donkeys they rescue, so cute!) and also giving back to the community.  They have kept me company many, many nights and I am proud to be a supporter of theirs along with the Explore.org site as you get to see (and learn about) nature at it's finest . . . . Heart

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

@meallen616 wrote:

Add me to the April, Oliver and baby withdrawal,

Is the baby eating solid food already?  I thought that wouldn't happen for a while, until he had teeth.

@ValuSkr  I think they are drinking water. Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Count me in also

Valued Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@spindlegirl wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

Oh thank you so much @spindlegirl!  They are a wonderful organization and in addition to their work for those that have mobility issues they are also very active in rescue work (one of the cameras is usually trained on the donkeys they rescue, so cute!) and also giving back to the community.  They have kept me company many, many nights and I am proud to be a supporter of theirs along with the Explore.org site as you get to see (and learn about) nature at it's finest . . . . Heart

Many 💙💜❤️ to you @momtochloe!

Trusted Contributor

I read that they are thinking about restarting the cam - for a couple hours a few days per week so everyone could keep up with the family and Baby's growth.

I hope they do. My kids loved it. (Me too)!

Honored Contributor

@spindlegirl wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@riley1 wrote:

@momtochloe for the link! How is your dog search going? I know you were getting settled in a new place and were going to be looking soon.

Hi @riley1 thanks for asking!  I am still settling in and sorting out so no doggie yet but hopefully in a couple of months I can start looking for a partner in crime . . . Smiley Happy

So fun finding a new dog! 💙

Let us know when you meet the new partner in crime @momtochloe!

@spindlegirl  I had a heck of a time finding my male pup.  I wanted a male one year or so of age, and weighing no more than fifteen pounds. as I had/have a female ten pound dog.  I searched online for weeks, and every time I found one that seemed right, it was either already adopted, or other issues.

It used to be no problem finding a pet as there are so many avaialble, but there are no shelters near here, so I went online to Petfinder. Finally, through Petfinder, which I had been looking at for a while, saw just what I was looking for, and he would be up for adoption about twenty miles away, so off DD and I went one Saturday morning, and he has now been here for several years, and is the perfect dog.