Valued Contributor

Anyone else?  (I didn't even know of the story until recently, and I miss seeing them already!)

And, I don't know if there are any night owls out there, but seeing April at night was soothing.  She kept me company.

Honored Contributor

Re: Aprll and baby withdrawal

@Julie_23 wrote:

Anyone else?  (I didn't even know of the story until recently, and I miss seeing them already!)

And, I don't know if there are any night owls out there, but seeing April at night was soothing.  She kept me company.

@Julie_23 - Agree with you completely! I'm up later tonight than usual - probably the two large glasses of sweet tea I had tonight for dinner! But getting ready to turn off the computer without seeing April seems strange. One night I said goodnight and watched Baby Boy romping around the pen! He doesn't nap much! Smiley Wink

I'm definitely having April withdrawal too! Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@Julie_23 wrote:

Hi @Julie_23~

I'm up for the morning and yes, the first thing I did was look for April and just stared when there was a blank screen. I do miss them and I've been watching since Feb23rd.

I've been loving looking at her face so long, I picture it when I wake up.

Sometimes if I was too tired to read anymore I would watch April and then fall asleep.She was very soothing.I've loved watching our giraffe familySmiley Happy 

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

For those that are missing the April cam, I am a supporter of Service Dog Project who raises and trains Great Danes for those that have mobility challenges.  They have I think four or five 24 hour cameras including this link to their nursery as they just had puppies:

http://explore.org/live-cams/player/great-danes-puppy-nursery-cam

Also, the Explore.org site has dozens of great and gorgeous cameras throughout the world and it's nice to read about those that are dedicating their lives to helping our furry and feathered friends . . . Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@momtochloe for the link! How is your dog search going? I know you were getting settled in a new place and were going to be looking soon.

Honored Contributor

Add me to the April, Oliver and baby withdrawal,

Honored Contributor

I always watch the kittencam so I'm never loney for newborn furry babies. 

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@meallen616 wrote:

@meallen616

So this is why my tubby hurts this morning.  Smiley Sad  I love this picture.  Missing you April and baby and Oliver.  Things go better in threes.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

@meallen616 wrote:

Is the baby eating solid food already?  I thought that wouldn't happen for a while, until he had teeth.

Honored Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@momtochloe for the link! How is your dog search going? I know you were getting settled in a new place and were going to be looking soon.

Hi @riley1 thanks for asking!  I am still settling in and sorting out so no doggie yet but hopefully in a couple of months I can start looking for a partner in crime . . . Smiley Happy