Honored Contributor

Re: April the giraffe fans, guess what?

I've never experienced giraffe mojo in RL and  would likely be so overhwhelmed I would choke up, LOL.

Hope you all can just enjoy what's in front of you without taking pictures or video.  ;-)

Respected Contributor

@gidgetgh  Oh, how wonderful.  Hope you have a great time and don't get too star-struck when you see them.  Lots of carrots for the whole Giraffe family.

Honored Contributor

@feline groovy wrote:

I've never experienced giraffe mojo in RL and  would likely be so overhwhelmed I would choke up, LOL.

Hope you all can just enjoy what's in front of you without taking pictures or video.  ;-)

@feline groovy- assuming we actually DO get to go and it doesn't rain the entire time we're in the area, I'm quite sure I'll get choked up. I would be shocked if I don't. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

That's awesome, have a great time! 

I'm envious

giphy.gif

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gidgetgh wrote:

@feline groovy wrote:

@feline groovy- assuming we actually DO get to go and it doesn't rain the entire time we're in the area, I'm quite sure I'll get choked up. I would be shocked if I don't. 

I know, @gidgetgh - we should always "expect the unexpected" and remember that "sh*t happens'.

If things line up in a good way, then we're pleasantly surprised.  ;-)

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

I'm sure April will be thrilled to see you.  

Was that necessary?  Can't you just say something nice or say nothing at all?

Sadly, no. She is one of the nastiest and rudest people on these boards. She comes across as very vain and arrogant, however I suspect she is very insecure and this a way for her to get attention.

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh, you have a wonderful trip & have a fantastic time visiting April, Oliver and Taj!!  I told my husband we needed to do a road trip!!!

SUP?

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

Oh @gidgetgh - you're so lucky! If my grandmother, aunts, and uncles were still with us, I'd be going up there too. It is a pretty area. If you need something else to placate your DH, and if he likes baseball, Cooperstown (the Baseball Hall of Fame) is not THAT far away! It also has some nice Victorian homes and shops! Smiley Happy