Contributor
I can't send anything over one line, Happy Easter everyone!
Honored Contributor

We put five feeders full of sunflower seed out yesterday but I don't think they found it yet.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

daily.catHi Birding Friends, I know the above kitty isn't a bird, but it is so cute, I had to share it. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Patio cleaning is on the agenda for today. DDIL was up on the house roof with a lawn rake to get the leaves from the big oak that shades the patio and part of the house. The leaves have been falling over the past few weeks and the tree is now leafing out and blooming. That's where part of the sneezingproblemshereare comingfrom, all that fresh pollen.

Back in a bit, the dryer is calling and the washer signaledtoo.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

The cat pictures are adorable. I've always said that the most beautiful baby in the animal kingdom is a baby cat.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

The bird for the weekend is the Demoiselle Crane

Image result for Demoiselle Crane

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Stepping Stone - I saw your post. I am sorry that you are having posting issues. I will be out of commission myself next week. Won't bore you with all of the details, just some lol.

I put in to transfer my home phone service to another company (consumer cellular) and AT&T took it upon themselves to cancel my DSL with the transfer. Apparently, even though I had phone service first, then added DSL, getting rid of the phone number will put me in a position of needing a stand alone internet account and AT&T won't allow DSL stand alone. What a crock, they are so full of it they stink. Wink

In order for me to qualify for first time user u-verse prices, I have to let the entire account shut down on April 7th. If I try to switch now, they charge me $15 more. I am not paying more if I can help it.

I have access to a computer at work so I will still be able to post the bird of the day. I don't know how many days I need to wait until I look shiny and new to AT&T {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}, but since I'm determined to self install the modem, I could be without my PC for a week.

I finally broke down and bought a smart phone in February and just this week figured out how to get to the forums here. That screen is so small, but I am determined and will just look through my bi-focals.

Image result for Happy Easter

Honored Contributor

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor