Honored Contributor

It's not a dancing sheep, but here's a cutie

Bunny GIF Dump, Part Four 11

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Birding Friends - for now, the sun is shining and I am loving it. The weather will take a dive this weekend, but so many parts of the country have had or currently have it worse, so I am not complaining. My company observes the Good Friday holiday so I have today off. I asked for Monday as a vacation day, so I have 4 days to chill. Actually, I've been going through closets and drawers and cupboards as I feel a need to purge some stuff. I really need to get into to my garage and do a clean sweep. Oddly enough, I keep the garage neatly organized. I'm just sick of all of the stuff.

The bird of the day is the Black Legged Kittiwake (gull family).

Image result for black legged kittiwake

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Good Friday

Hi Birdinig Friends, Wishing you all a peaceful day.

Busy with laundry, one load in dryer and 2 or maybe 3{#emotions_dlg.w00t} to go.

Back later.

Honored Contributor

Wishing all my birding friends a blessed Easter.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

cute ladybug :)

Mousie, I found this

Brutus Bug Mosaic Ladybug Garden Accent

It's on Found on etsy.com I know you like Ladybugs, but didn't know if you put garden accent pieces in your garden. I put a few in, on stakes and some that have solar panels that charge lights for night accents. Kind of cute, but can be pricey.

The bird feeder is also under the Ladybug theme, but could be homemade.

sweet feeder! tutorial is in foreign language. But i believe i could still make one.

Bird house ~~ Ladybug birdhouse.and another bird house~~Ladybug Golf balls as Lady Bugs,~~ DIY Garden Trinkets • A round-up full of great ideas and tutorials! Including, from 'art drops', this clever diy golf ball buggies project.

also Lady Bug door decoration. ~~Lady Bug wreath

Amazing how many things you can find with Lady Bugs as the theme, cakes, clothing, cookies, etc.

Ladybird, Steve W M

Honored Contributor
On 4/3/2015 possummink said:

cute ladybug :)

Mousie, I found this

Brutus Bug Mosaic Ladybug Garden Accent

It's on Found on etsy.com I know you like Ladybugs, but didn't know if you put garden accent pieces in your garden. I put a few in, on stakes and some that have solar panels that charge lights for night accents. Kind of cute, but can be pricey.

The bird feeder is also under the Ladybug theme, but could be homemade.

sweet feeder! tutorial is in foreign language. But i believe i could still make one.

Bird house ~~ Ladybug birdhouse.and another bird house~~Ladybug Golf balls as Lady Bugs,~~ DIY Garden Trinkets • A round-up full of great ideas and tutorials! Including, from 'art drops', this clever diy golf ball buggies project.

also Lady Bug door decoration. ~~Lady Bug wreath

Amazing how many things you can find with Lady Bugs as the theme, cakes, clothing, cookies, etc.

Ladybird, Steve W M

Thank you, Possumm, it' so thoughtful of you. SmileI never thought to search for these, just bought what I came across, but these are adorable. Oh yes, I do put critters here and there in the flower beds. I just bought the solar ducks here yesterday, though I think they are geese, to put in my cottage garden area. They come with stakes, thank goodness, so hope they look great. I have quite a few cement critters, but of course, when I bought them, I was not told that eventually they crack and fall apart, though they do last many years.

I am struck down with a case of poison oak, face and eyes swollen horribly, but otherwise, I function as usual, gardening most of the day, and playing around here at rest breaks, not to mention the daily musts that need taking care of.

Wishing you and yours a wonderful Easter.Smile

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Red as red can be

Hi Birding Friends, I edited to remove that big graphic with 2 other big graphics attached to it. I didn't realize the other two were part of it, till I came back here this am.

Contributor
It didn't make it