Regular Contributor

Apple iPad Today Special on the other shopping channel

Wondering if the Apple 9.7 iPad Today Special on the other shopping chamnnel is a good deal? And which one is it? I assume not the Pro?  Anyone know? 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Apple iPad Today Special on the other shopping channel

I'd check the Apple site, go to the bottom and choose "Refurbished", click "Ipad" and check the models, release dates and prices. I very often buy refurbished products from Apple and haven't gotten burnt once. You can purchase a full guarentee from the company also which tells you how much confidence they have in their refurbed products.

Good luck!

Esteemed Contributor

No. Apple sells this for  $329 on their site. 

Esteemed Contributor

@wishmoon wrote:

I'd check the Apple site, go to the bottom and choose "Refurbished", click "Ipad" and check the models, release dates and prices. I very often buy refurbished products from Apple and haven't gotten burnt once. You can purchase a full guarentee from the company also which tells you how much confidence they have in their refurbed products.

Good luck!

I don't buy Apple Care on an iPad. 

Respected Contributor

@Nuttmeg wrote:

@wishmoon wrote:

Good luck!

I don't buy Apple Care on an iPad. 

My mom was sure glad she purchased apple care for her IPad because it wasn't functioning properly and it always shut down by itself and Apple replaced the entire iPad for no charge.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@pggoody wrote:

Wondering if the Apple 9.7 iPad Today Special on the other shopping chamnnel is a good deal? And which one is it? I assume not the Pro?  Anyone know? 

no

none of the accessories are necessary,  

Honored Contributor

@pggoody

No. Buy Apple from Apple.