Honored Contributor

🤣 Apple - Working from home 🤣

Funny video from Apple features in the video include Memoji, writing with Apple Pencil, Group FaceTime, AirPods, the iPad Pro’s measure app, and the sleep tracking feature on the Apple Watch.

The whole working-from-home thing — Apple 

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Re: 🤣 Apple - Working from home 🤣

I got some songs in my Mac book that says "won't play in Quick Time player'  

Apple tunes you have to pay for. Guess I can't play those songs any more I had them transferred over to the laptop from the Mac Mini (cube) some will play , some don't.

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac 

Thank you for sharing -- that is probably both my son w/a 9 year old and my other son who has 3 kitties & wife!

My DIL said in the beginning she completely forgot he was on a managers zoom meeting & walked in the room and asked him "hey, I'm doing laundry you have any undies you want me to throw in?"... 

I never laughed so bad when she told me the story ...and the next thing he did was make a big sign "I'm working do not enter" 

another time he was leading a meeting as the moderator and the cat came in jumped on keyboard, knocked over mug & spilled coffee all over him🙀🙀...

oh the funny moments working from home!  

(he worked as a regional director 15 years for Apple & I must say during this time they have been great to their employees!)

Honored Contributor

@SharkE 

Download VLC.  It's FREE & plays anything you throw at it.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Thanks ! will check it out

Guess it's compatible with Mac stuff