Honored Contributor

I'm missing what this is about..  I have given my general  location on this board many times in the past, without being too specific. 

Respected Contributor

@september I started a thread about an app that was developed to help build a data base of photos inside hotel rooms which will be used to aid law enforcement match images posted by sex traffickers to locations.

My feelings were such an app would be very helpful. Because the app asks for location and is relatively new some felt it could be clickbait or something sinister. I got defensive and wrote some things I shouldn't have. I fully agree that a more in depth explanation should be acquired before DL the app and using it. 

Hope that bit of background helps.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Esteemed Contributor

@The Monkey on My Back wrote:

@septemberI started a thread about an app that was developed to help build a data base of photos inside hotel rooms which will be used to aid law enforcement match images posted by sex traffickers to locations.

My feelings were such an app would be very helpful. Because the app asks for location and is relatively new some felt it could be clickbait or something sinister. I got defensive and wrote some things I shouldn't have. I fully agree that a more in depth explanation should be acquired before DL the app and using it. 

Hope that bit of background helps.

@Say Nay, I didn't see the thread either or what you posted but I wouldn't worry too much about it. Every one has their off days or says something they wish they might not have. The entirety of your posts speaks of the type of poster you are, not just one or two. You are alright in my book!!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Respected Contributor

Thanks @Irshgrl31201. That means more to me than you know : )

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Frequent Contributor

@Say Nay  I have never had any interaction with you but I read a lot thinks that you wrote, you seem like a nice person. One off post shouldn't define how you post from here on in. 

Respected Contributor

@Princesswife Thanks SAM. Nice meeting you BTW : )

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Respected Contributor

@Say Nay  I didnt see the original thread but I can tell by this one that you are a nice person and someone I would like to talk with more.Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the added info, Monkey...    I'd say you shared some good info.

My daughter travels often on business.  This sounds like something that would help women like her.  

Honored Contributor

@Pandalady wrote:

@Say Nay  I didnt see the original thread but I can tell by this one that you are a nice person and someone I would like to talk with more.Cat Very Happy

Yep..monkey is a good person.

Esteemed Contributor

Just the fact that you started this thread apologizing speaks to your character. Like I said before, everyone here has had off posts and said something they wish they haven't. However, not everyone acknowledges when they do and that they might have been a bit defensive or even a bit salty. You did. I seriously wouldn't give it another thought. Those who are gracious will accept your apology. 

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK