Respected Contributor

Re: Anything you wont be in any hurry to get back to?

Staying home.

Super Contributor

Re: What will you be in no hurry to get back to?

@Lucky Charm , I understand your apprehension, but would like to give you my 2 cents, as I am a frequent flyer at the dentist & periodontist!
When you are in the dental chair, it is the dental staff & dentist who are at risk for infection from patients. At my dentist's office, the new waiting room is your car! The office staff are behind plexiglass. The patient answers the screening questions & has  their temperature taken prior to going back. The dental staff are masked, wearing face shields and are even changing scrubs with each patient. The hygienist does not use the Cavitron. There was a new suction device that I held onto and the dentist put a dam on my mouth when he had to drill for a filling.

In most states, these providers have been eligible for the vaccine for some time and are all fully vaccinated.

I would encourage to cal, the office & ask what their protocol is now. I hope you'll be pleasantly surprised, impressed and feel comfortable in returning.

Respected Contributor

Crowds on my island during March. Honestly, I think people open the window and throw out all of their common sense as they're driving over the bridge. The stupid stuff that people do on vacation is mind boggling. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

Definitely going back to my office. I love working from home.

@manny2  Maybe you can continue working from home? Many jobs will be staying that way after this is over. 

Respected Contributor

Cherry Hugs, I so agree with you!

Respected Contributor

Re: What will you be in no hurry to get back to?

@CelticCrafter  I agree. My husband comes from a big Italian family  every time we went to a family event you're  expected to hug and kiss every single person. And again when you leave. That was before COVID. We haven't been to a family thing in over a year so I'm not sure what they do now. 

Honored Contributor

Oh geez!  I forgot all about the inlaws.  Ugh.  They're a couple of states away, but I'm sure will want to see us this summer.  I'd rather go to the dentist and get my teeth pulled!

Respected Contributor

My husband and I have both done better in the slowdown than we thought we would.

I intend to be more thoughtful about what I put on my calendar.

I can't imagine ever going to a restaurant again.  Some day I will be ready, I guess, but non-vaccine people will always scare me.  Non-flu shot people never did.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@manny2 wrote:

Definitely going back to my office. I love working from home.

@manny2  Maybe you can continue working from home? Many jobs will be staying that way after this is over. 

Agree with @SeaMaiden .  My job will continue to allow us to work from home and just go into the office for meetings or as needed.  I'm very thankful for this.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

More people in general.  ;-)

(I'm an introvert)