Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone with Amazon Prime and issue with receiving packages in two days

This summer the prime deliveries were horrid. It was taking 4 to 7 days.  One time i was really needing something. So I called.  I hate to call, I have to be desperate.  I always seem to get someone I can barely understand, with very poor language skills.  Also the connection is so bad the call is painful to endure.  I was told there had been a problem with some orders.  I had to let it go as all they could do was apologize.

however, the last month things seem to be back to normal.  I order a lot with amazon, so when something is off....I know it.

my deliveries from amazon come ontrac, usps and sometimes they come by private car. No name on car, nothing.  That is sort of alarming because you wonder who is delivering these things.  I think it depends on what is ordered and the vendor.  My mail,an does bring the majority of the items.

Honored Contributor

I now live in a very rural area. I just expected my Amazon Prime deliveries always to be more than just 2 days. But, nope, I get ever order in the guaranteed 2-day delivery time! I'm a very happy camper!

"Pure Michigan"
Esteemed Contributor

I really don't understand my neighbor having a problem since  my packages seem to come all kinds of speedy in  2 days.  I just got a bit worried... same neighborhood and he had a problem.  And the postal service said "they will get to it when they get to it."  I think that is what he said, not sure.  I was a bit confused and a bit disturbed because my packages come so fast that I look up in the sky to see if a drone dropped them.  LOL.  

Love Amazon.  I never go into stores anymore.  Cannot beat free shipping and cannot beat their great customer service.  

QVC is you are reading this   1.  free shipping would be nice or combined shopping cart shipping.  Your service is fast for me.  And your customer service is really wonderful.  

Esteemed Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

I have Prime - no complaints about deliveries.  If offered, I'll take slower delivery and get a credit on future digital orders, or panty orders.  I'm never in a rush for stuff.  

I had a small package lost in transit when I used no rush delivery.