Honored Contributor

Anyone watching the Ryder Cup?

My husband is sound asleep in his recliner and it's all I can do not to scream out loud at some of these shots. So exciting!

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone watching the Ryder Cup?

We have it on right now.  My husband loves golf.

Frequent Contributor

I have been watching since Friday. It's been so exciting! I have screamed a number of times! Ha

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Mickelson!!!

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

Been watching it for the last three days...and had nervous stomach all day today. Ha! There's been some fabulous golf on both sides. Very exciting and fun to watch. Can't imagine being there in person. And I hope all those jerks who have been exceedingly rude to the European players get run over by a bus on the way home.

GO TEAM USA!

Esteemed Contributor

I watched the Ryder Cup.  It's always an exciting event because it's such a different atmosphere from regular professional golf.  Congratulations to the US team for their well deserved victory!  

Don't know how closely you guys followed all this business with the US Team Ryder Cup Task Force, but I sure hope that nonsense is downplayed.  The US won because of consistently great tee shots and putts over the three rounds of play. If anything came out of losing in recent years, it's more probable to be some of the younger players get it that in Ryder Cup competition selfish egos have to be checked at the door.  

Respected Contributor

Between the Ryder Cup and the Renaissance Fair, some of us who live close have run for cover! Traffic nightmares!

Happy for the US Team!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield