Valued Contributor

Anyone watching fashion day on Evine?

Mark Bouwer is on right now. Also some other cute lines No tax $2.99 shipping.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone watching fashion day on Evine?

[ Edited ]

I like his items but that draped tee shirt looked like it belonged in Sherwood forest, worn by one of Robin Hood's followers.

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Valued Contributor

There are many things I like on Evine. But, fashions aren't one of them. Anything I've tried I either send back or just wear around the house. I used to see "One World" at Macy's and liked it. But, when it came on there the entire line changed. I also used to like Pamea McCoys leather....I haven't seen her in a couple years. Unless I'm flipping thru at the wrong time.

they have a new line...not sure if it debuted today? It's called "Bows & Sequins", the clothing is all for juniors or young women.

ill wait for their jewelry.....absolutely stunning! Even if I don't buy, I always learn something!

Valued Contributor

I thought the Bows & Sequins line was interesting since there are so many complaints about Q clothes all being for "mature" women.
Valued Contributor

@ballyk wrote:
I thought the Bows & Sequins line was interesting since there are so many complaints about Q clothes all being for "mature" women.

I didn't say it wasn't cute....my 30 y/o daughter would like the clothing. She won't do network shopping though....she likes to touch, feel and try on her things. I did too before I became disabled. Kinda hard to " shop till you drop" if I've already dropped!

Valued Contributor

I guess I forget the actually feeling in person. The only opportunity to do that within a 60 mile radius is walmart and I'm not especially fond of the plus size styles.
Honored Contributor

I watched some yesterday afternoon and evening. I didn't see anything I really wanted. Marc Bower's things did not appeal to me. It was nice to see NV from Project Runway - I liked him on that show. His wrap dress and trench looked nice, but I didn't need either. I have heard of PM's faux leather and fur pieces. I have enough faux and leathers and I don't wear any fur at all. I don't understand the Countess' fashions. I didn't like most of her pieces including the lace jumpsuit she was wearing. 

Regular Contributor

I'll be watching. I have a few of their moto jackets. Love that Kate And Mallory faux leather, and I'm thinking about the jacket top value for today.
Honored Contributor

I did watch some of it.  I ordered a One World top about two weeks ago that I am very happy with.  I love ONe World and Kate and Mallory.  I receive compliments everytime I wear a One World piece.  I am not kiddingSmiley Happy  I am not purchasing anything now because I just purchased a Michael V ring.  Have to builed up my budget.  Have a nice day ladies and enjoy shopping or just looking.

Respected Contributor

I find watching Evine to be a refreshing change from the fashions on QVC.  I don't tend to care for conservative clothing.  I like a more Boho look and Evine seems to have more of this.  Liz, Denim and Co and Louis fashions for Fall are a bit too conservative for me this year.  I do like a lot of the Logo and Isaac styles.

I bought a One World flip flop dress this summer and was very happy with it. The quality was good and it held up well after washing.

~Enough is enough~