Reply
Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Posts: 3,846
Registered: ‎04-22-2014

Re: Anyone watching The Bacehlorette tonight, 6/29?

I guess there is not point in trying to understand her logic, but I don't understand what's so special about Shawn that she is so involved with him?? He isn't even good looking! He overreacted about many things, and he is a jealous type....creating all the drama.

So she slept with Nick before the fantasy suit night, so what?? Now Nick made it to the fantasy suit night and so did Ben so Shawn should face the fact that she MAY sleep with all 3 of them. That's how this show works....

That being said, if you don't like the way it works, don't sign up for this nonsense in the first place!
Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,922
Registered: ‎12-29-2010

Re: Anyone watching The Bacehlorette tonight, 6/29?

I don't quite understand why she was so obsessed with being "truthful" and telling Shawn she "went too far" and slept with Nick.  

 

She obviously is going to sleep with all 3 of these men in the "fantasty suite".  ugggh

 

It's actually kind of gross.

 

I liked Ben Z, and I like Ben H.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,604
Registered: ‎05-13-2012

Re: Anyone watching The Bacehlorette tonight, 6/29?


@Bestdressed wrote:

Kaitlyn make me sick. Now, she wanted to know if one of guys (forgot his name) is a virgin. All the bachelor's are too good for her.

 

She needs a cold shower and should be standing up there by herself at the end of of the show.  


 

How did I miss that one!!  Did she ask a bachelor if he was a virgin?  When??  Who??

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,179
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Anyone watching The Bacehlorette tonight, 6/29?

[ Edited ]

 

 

The leads CHOOSE to sleep with the contestants in the FS.  They can refrain. 

 

Shawn seems controlling. run....

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,491
Registered: ‎09-04-2010

Re: Anyone watching The Bacehlorette tonight, 6/29?

She is a joke, I would not be surprised if they all walked out on her. Nick and Shawn are both weird in my book.  

 

All the decent ones left and they were lucky. I am watching just to see if RS is right about the ending!

Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Posts: 3,846
Registered: ‎04-22-2014

Re: Anyone watching The Bacehlorette tonight, 6/29?

[ Edited ]

@colliegirls wrote:

@Bestdressed wrote:

Kaitlyn make me sick. Now, she wanted to know if one of guys (forgot his name) is a virgin. All the bachelor's are too good for her.

 

She needs a cold shower and should be standing up there by herself at the end of of the show.  


 

How did I miss that one!!  Did she ask a bachelor if he was a virgin?  When??  Who??


She asked Ben after he said they can spend the whole night talking, because he respects her!!! 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,453
Registered: ‎03-12-2010

Re: Anyone watching The Bacehlorette tonight, 6/29?

[ Edited ]

Guess what, I saw Cupcake on GMA yesterday.  What a good-natured guy he is and he was laughing at himself about half laughing, half crying on the cliff when Kaitlyn dumped him.  He brought the same scarf to the gma interview with him.  He was too good for her, as were some others.  I felt bad for Jared last night.  He is also a gentleman and he grew on me through the season.  She should have dumped Nick and kept Jared.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,456
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Anyone watching The Bacehlorette tonight, 6/29?


@Ladybug724 wrote:

Guess what, I saw Cupcake on GMA yesterday.  What a good-natured guy he is and he was laughing at himself about half laughing, half crying on the cliff when Kaitlyn dumped him.  He brought the same scarf to the gma interview with him.  He was too good for her, as were some others.  I felt bad for Jared last night.  He is also a gentleman and he grew on me through the season.  She should have dumped Nick and kept Jared.

 


 

I really liked Jared too.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,922
Registered: ‎12-29-2010

Re: Anyone watching The Bacehlorette tonight, 6/29?


@Ladybug724 wrote:

Guess what, I saw Cupcake on GMA yesterday.  What a good-natured guy he is and he was laughing at himself about half laughing, half crying on the cliff when Kaitlyn dumped him.  He brought the same scarf to the gma interview with him.  He was too good for her, as were some others.  I felt bad for Jared last night.  He is also a gentleman and he grew on me through the season.  She should have dumped Nick and kept Jared.


ITA

I really liked Jared.  He appears to be a total gentleman.  I also liked Cupcake.  I liked Ben Z and like Ben H.  I'm not a huge fan of Shawn's and I don't care for Nick.  I like Shawn more than Nick though.  I think Shawn genuinely likes her.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,922
Registered: ‎12-29-2010

Re: Anyone watching The Bacehlorette tonight, 6/29?


@tough_kitty wrote:
I guess there is not point in trying to understand her logic, but I don't understand what's so special about Shawn that she is so involved with him?? He isn't even good looking! He overreacted about many things, and he is a jealous type....creating all the drama.

So she slept with Nick before the fantasy suit night, so what?? Now Nick made it to the fantasy suit night and so did Ben so Shawn should face the fact that she MAY sleep with all 3 of them. That's how this show works....

That being said, if you don't like the way it works, don't sign up for this nonsense in the first place!

 

I highly doubt she does NOT sleep with all 3.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"