Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone watching The Bacehlorette tonight, 6/29?

@Lotus wrote:

Who's in the running for The Bachelor?   If you tell me Nick, I may have to vomit!

Where did you find the cast of Bachelor in Paradise?

I can't believe she tells the guys about Nick next week.

Ben H., or even Josh. Nick would be entertaining to watch imo.

Esteemed Contributor

@tough_kitty wrote:
And her little comment about the guy who cheated on his wife was really immature.

A grown up woman would ask him about the details versus just saying I'm sure you won't do it again because it was bell for you. Really???

I must have missed that part. Who cheated on their wife???

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tough_kitty wrote:
And her little comment about the guy who cheated on his wife was really immature.

A grown up woman would ask him about the details versus just saying I'm sure you won't do it again because it was bell for you. Really???

I was so glad to see JJ elimated. He cheated on his wife. That is sure marriage material. Katilyn and JJ would be a good fit , say open marriage?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Shawn is too serious imo. Does he have a kid?

Kaitlyn is trying to  backtrack with Shawn that she made a mistake in telling him he was "the one", when the camera's were off. She slept with Nick, knowing she said this to Shawn. Kaitlyn imo wanted a fling with Nick, and a boyfriend with Shawn. She wanted her cake and pie.

Shawn will be the fool and accepting that it was a mistake.

Why do the leads have to sleep with all the contestants during the FS? I would hate it if she picked me, knowing she slept with the other two (the same week). I respect Sean when he was the Bachelor. Oh and sweet Emily did sleep with the men, just wasn't shown.

Valued Contributor

I don't think they "have to" sleep together.... it's just a night together....and some people before didn't have sex..... I can't recall the names but I remember, I think Andi? Who said the guy slept in jeans next to her and didn't even touch her... and she actually felt offended.... not sure if it was her, maybe I have my shows mixed up....

I think it's funny that Chris said everyone deserves to get up to speed. Shawn and Nick already had their off camera time so it leaves only one more guy to get up to speed. Really not that special of the plan....and they really didn't have to narrow it down to 3. But perhaps it's better that way - out of respect for those guys!

I can't believe Chris cried so hard on that cliff after Kaitlyn dumbed him. Hurt by HER?? After a few weeks of "dating"???? Poor guy.....way too sensitive about these things for his age...
Esteemed Contributor

I watched one episode this year. The Bachlorette is flaky, and the guys are not all that so I did not continue watching.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tough_kitty wrote:
I don't think they "have to" sleep together.... it's just a night together....and some people before didn't have sex..... I can't recall the names but I remember, I think Andi? Who said the guy slept in jeans next to her and didn't even touch her... and she actually felt offended.... not sure if it was her, maybe I have my shows mixed up....

I think it's funny that Chris said everyone deserves to get up to speed. Shawn and Nick already had their off camera time so it leaves only one more guy to get up to speed. Really not that special of the plan....and they really didn't have to narrow it down to 3. But perhaps it's better that way - out of respect for those guys!

I can't believe Chris cried so hard on that cliff after Kaitlyn dumbed him. Hurt by HER?? After a few weeks of "dating"???? Poor guy.....way too sensitive about these things for his age...

Flame me, but imo "cupcake" is not that manly.

Of course they don't have to sleep with each contestant during the FS. IMO the leads sleep with all 3, most of the time than not.. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think the show needs to go back the  RC, at the end of the show.

Looks like they are saving money by only having 2 hometown dates, instead of 4 now. 

Valued Contributor

Missy, I agree about Chris "cupcake".  He seems like a nice enough buy, but IMO, not manly.  On the other hand, Ben Z should have not been let go, although he's probably better off with how Kaitlyn is acting.  JMO.

Honored Contributor

@missy1 wrote:

Shawn is too serious imo. Does he have a kid?

Kaitlyn is trying to  backtrack with Shawn that she made a mistake in telling him he was "the one", when the camera's were off. She slept with Nick, knowing she said this to Shawn. Kaitlyn imo wanted a fling with Nick, and a boyfriend with Shawn. She wanted her cake and pie.

Shawn will be the fool and accepting that it was a mistake.

Why do the leads have to sleep with all the contestants during the FS? I would hate it if she picked me, knowing she slept with the other two (the same week). I respect Sean when he was the Bachelor. Oh and sweet Emily did sleep with the men, just wasn't shown.

She's one nasty piece of work, no sane man would take her seriously.................