Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone watching The Bacehlorette tonight, 6/29?

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

Joe's true colors came out when Kaitlyn told him to hit the road. She seemed quite relieved when Jared took the news like a gentleman and left gracefully. 

What did he say to her exactly? I know he got mad and asked what he should do now, and then he cursed which was cut out but I didn't make a sense of his last words.... why was he so mad, especially after he told he he respected what she said earlier!?!

That being said, I don't blame him for asking since she didn't actually sent him home or said good bye. So it's normal that he wasn't sure what to do....

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone watching The Bacehlorette tonight, 6/29?

@tough_kitty wrote:

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

Joe's true colors came out when Kaitlyn told him to hit the road. She seemed quite relieved when Jared took the news like a gentleman and left gracefully. 

What did he say to her exactly? I know he got mad and asked what he should do now, and then he cursed which was cut out but I didn't make a sense of his last words.... why was he so mad, especially after he told he he respected what she said earlier!?!

That being said, I don't blame him for asking since she didn't actually sent him home or said good bye. So it's normal that he wasn't sure what to do....

He wasn't horrible, but he wasn't nice either. I think it went something like this ~

Joe tells Kaitlyn "I could kiss you for the next sixty years because I've fallen in love with you."

She then tells him she doesn't feel the same and he replies with a shrug and says "I respect that, it's cool. No worries man."

Then he starts to go on and says, "Should I go now? What should I do? You tell me...and then..I'm not saying sh*t to you now."

Then Kaitlyn looks angry and turns and walks away. What's funny is that apparently what really angered her the most was him calling her man! Crazy.

The words I used in quotations aren't exact quotes, and I'm in a hurry to get to an appointment. I hope it all made sense! Smiley Happy