Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone watching The Bacehlorette tonight, 6/29?

Ewwwww, I do remember now that Jared led with his tongue when he kissed.  That is yucky!!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

Ewwwww, I do remember now that Jared led with his tongue when he kissed.  That is yucky!!

No, not Jared--Joe is who they're talking about.  I never understood why she kept him around so long.  How do you let someone like Ben Z or Tanner go and keep Joe around?  What!  Or Cupcake?

Respected Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

No, not Jared--Joe is who they're talking about.  I never understood why she kept him around so long.  How do you let someone like Ben Z or Tanner go and keep Joe around?  What!  Or Keep Joe and let go of Cupcake?

Esteemed Contributor

@tough_kitty wrote:

@Ladybug724 wrote:

@tough_kitty wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@tough_kitty wrote:
I guess there is not point in trying to understand her logic, but I don't understand what's so special about Shawn that she is so involved with him?? He isn't even good looking! He overreacted about many things, and he is a jealous type....creating all the drama.

So she slept with Nick before the fantasy suit night, so what?? Now Nick made it to the fantasy suit night and so did Ben so Shawn should face the fact that she MAY sleep with all 3 of them. That's how this show works....

That being said, if you don't like the way it works, don't sign up for this nonsense in the first place!

I highly doubt she does NOT sleep with all 3.

Right. So, in other words, all 3 guys should assume she will sleep with all 3 and no one needs to discuss this. And she should have kept her mouth shut when she did it with Nick a few weeks earlier..... I don't see how it changes much since he stayed for the FS night anyway. 

Guess she isn't mature enough..... because with experience you learn NOT to tell the guy you date about your past intimate life even if he really wants to know! 

The only problem with this is that when whoever she picks watches the season with the rest of us, he will see what she did.  I guess she thought it would be better to find out from her rather than watch it unfold?

Yes, I agree. But I meant that she should have kept it secret from everybody. They didn't have to film her talking to herself out loud about what she did that night.... unless they insisted to make it public....

Sorry about the long quoting post, but this is about the conversation on why Kaitlyn would want her dalliance with Nick addressed on the show and why she felt the urgency to tell Shawn.

I think the reason she wanted to tell--felt she had to tell-- was because, if she chooses anyone other than Nick at the end, she knows there's the very good possibility that Nick will announce it on the "Final Rose" episode. He did it to Andi so it stands to reason he'd do it again.

I think Kaitlyn wanted to deal with it ahead of time so she wouldn't look as if she was blindsided like Andi was. Notice how she said, "We sat on the couch and talked all night" after their night in the FS? I think that was a way of trying to redeem what's left of her reputation. Honestly though, with that scene of his hand making its way up her miniskirt while they lay on the bed making out...do they think we're really that naive?

Esteemed Contributor

@Ladybug724 wrote:

@colliegirls wrote:

No, not Jared--Joe is who they're talking about.  I never understood why she kept him around so long.  How do you let someone like Ben Z or Tanner go and keep Joe around?  What!  Or Cupcake?

Oh good, watching as I am walking by, I miss some details!  Glad it wasn't Jared, I really liked him. That tongue thing Joe did would be a deal breaker for me!! haha

Esteemed Contributor

And wasn't Joe only 20?  He is too young for her.

Esteemed Contributor

Joe's true colors came out when Kaitlyn told him to hit the road. She seemed quite relieved when Jared took the news like a gentleman and left gracefully. 

Honored Contributor

Lol the way he kissed her was disgusting!! He licked her. Joe was odd.
"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Jared seemed to be a good guy and didn't lick, lol
"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@tough_kitty wrote:

@Ladybug724 wrote:

@tough_kitty wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@tough_kitty wrote:
I guess there is not point in trying to understand her logic, but I don't understand what's so special about Shawn that she is so involved with him?? He isn't even good looking! He overreacted about many things, and he is a jealous type....creating all the drama.

So she slept with Nick before the fantasy suit night, so what?? Now Nick made it to the fantasy suit night and so did Ben so Shawn should face the fact that she MAY sleep with all 3 of them. That's how this show works....

That being said, if you don't like the way it works, don't sign up for this nonsense in the first place!

I highly doubt she does NOT sleep with all 3.

Right. So, in other words, all 3 guys should assume she will sleep with all 3 and no one needs to discuss this. And she should have kept her mouth shut when she did it with Nick a few weeks earlier..... I don't see how it changes much since he stayed for the FS night anyway. 

Guess she isn't mature enough..... because with experience you learn NOT to tell the guy you date about your past intimate life even if he really wants to know! 

The only problem with this is that when whoever she picks watches the season with the rest of us, he will see what she did.  I guess she thought it would be better to find out from her rather than watch it unfold?

Yes, I agree. But I meant that she should have kept it secret from everybody. They didn't have to film her talking to herself out loud about what she did that night.... unless they insisted to make it public....

Sorry about the long quoting post, but this is about the conversation on why Kaitlyn would want her dalliance with Nick addressed on the show and why she felt the urgency to tell Shawn.

I think the reason she wanted to tell--felt she had to tell-- was because, if she chooses anyone other than Nick at the end, she knows there's the very good possibility that Nick will announce it on the "Final Rose" episode. He did it to Andi so it stands to reason he'd do it again.

I think Kaitlyn wanted to deal with it ahead of time so she wouldn't look as if she was blindsided like Andi was. Notice how she said, "We sat on the couch and talked all night" after their night in the FS? I think that was a way of trying to redeem what's left of her reputation. Honestly though, with that scene of his hand making its way up her miniskirt while they lay on the bed making out...do they think we're really that naive?

Ok, that makes sense. Smiley Happy Thank you for reminding me.... so either way she was screw*d.... and if she was smarter and she actually remembered what Nick did to Andi, she wouldn't have done this in the first place...