Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone watching The Bacehlorette tonight, 6/29?

@winamac1 wrote:

@tough_kitty wrote:
I guess there is not point in trying to understand her logic, but I don't understand what's so special about Shawn that she is so involved with him?? He isn't even good looking! He overreacted about many things, and he is a jealous type....creating all the drama.

So she slept with Nick before the fantasy suit night, so what?? Now Nick made it to the fantasy suit night and so did Ben so Shawn should face the fact that she MAY sleep with all 3 of them. That's how this show works....

That being said, if you don't like the way it works, don't sign up for this nonsense in the first place!

I highly doubt she does NOT sleep with all 3.

Right. So, in other words, all 3 guys should assume she will sleep with all 3 and no one needs to discuss this. And she should have kept her mouth shut when she did it with Nick a few weeks earlier..... I don't see how it changes much since he stayed for the FS night anyway. 

Guess she isn't mature enough..... because with experience you learn NOT to tell the guy you date about your past intimate life even if he really wants to know! 

Respected Contributor

@tough_kitty wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@tough_kitty wrote:
I guess there is not point in trying to understand her logic, but I don't understand what's so special about Shawn that she is so involved with him?? He isn't even good looking! He overreacted about many things, and he is a jealous type....creating all the drama.

So she slept with Nick before the fantasy suit night, so what?? Now Nick made it to the fantasy suit night and so did Ben so Shawn should face the fact that she MAY sleep with all 3 of them. That's how this show works....

That being said, if you don't like the way it works, don't sign up for this nonsense in the first place!

Right. So, in other words, all 3 guys should assume she will sleep with all 3 and no one needs to discuss this. And she should have kept her mouth shut when she did it with Nick a few weeks earlier..... I don't see how it changes much since he stayed for the FS night anyway. 

Guess she isn't mature enough..... because with experience you learn NOT to tell the guy you date about your past intimate life even if he really wants to know! 

The only problem with this is that when whoever she picks watches the season with the rest of us, he will see what she did.  I guess she thought it would be better to find out from her rather than watch it unfold?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Shawn is beginning to creep me out, he has no right harrassing Nick imo.

Honored Contributor

IMO, Shawn is a ticking time b*mb.  If she chooses him, he will never trust her and will always wonder what she's up to.  I'm liking (is he Ben?) the third contestant. Seems mature, genuine, but not sure that she is the right choice for HIM.  As far as Nick, I can't see why Shawn dislikes him so much.  Nick hasn't gone out of his way to insult anyone, so far, on this particular Bachelorette.  He's just cruising along, minding his own business...........In this case, though, I'm guessing that if she is going to choose anyone, Nick would be the most compatible, lifestyle-wise. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

IMO, Shawn is a ticking time b*mb.  If she chooses him, he will never trust her and will always wonder what she's up to.  I'm liking (is he Ben?) the third contestant. Seems mature, genuine, but not sure that she is the right choice for HIM.  As far as Nick, I can't see why Shawn dislikes him so much.  Nick hasn't gone out of his way to insult anyone, so far, on this particular Bachelorette.  He's just cruising along, minding his own business...........In this case, though, I'm guessing that if she is going to choose anyone, Nick would be the most compatible, lifestyle-wise. 

Gulp, I'm gonna hate myself for saying this, but Nick, lately seems to be a lot more measured and calm.  He was right when he told crybaby Shawn, he didn't know him at all.  He should have tossed him out of his hotel room.

Esteemed Contributor

Believe it or not, I watched last night for the very first time ever. Just curious, is this the usual format for the show?  I came away from it with absolutely no respect for either the men or that sleezy woman.  Seriously, what self respecting woman would ever agree to go on that show, sleep with multiple men, and actually think she would make a connection as a basis for a happy marriage??? I can't imagine any guy who would touch her with a ten foot pole, but then of course I sometimes forget where men's brains are located.

Valued Contributor

@Ladybug724 wrote:

@tough_kitty wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@tough_kitty wrote:

The only problem with this is that when whoever she picks watches the season with the rest of us, he will see what she did.  I guess she thought it would be better to find out from her rather than watch it unfold?

Yes, I agree. But I meant that she should have kept it secret from everybody. They didn't have to film her talking to herself out loud about what she did that night.... unless they insisted to make it public....

Esteemed Contributor

At least Nick isn't wearing those weird scarves all the time on this Bachelorette.  I would have wanted to marry Jared, he seemed like a sweetheart.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@colliegirls wrote:

At least Nick isn't wearing those weird scarves all the time on this Bachelorette.  I would have wanted to marry Jared, he seemed like a sweetheart.

Loved Jared! He seemed like such a great guy.

Here, she's compelled to tell Shawn about her indiscretions early on with NIck.  Then, several weeks later, she has overnight fantasy dates with 3 guys--I presume she sleeps with all 3.  Why the disconnect?

I think Shawn is obsessed with Nick, but I think it's because he thinks he's a con man going from one Bachelorette to another.  I do think he's a ticking time bomb.  Ben H is my fav from the 3 that are left.  But, he's too stable for her.  

Ben Z, Ben H and Jared--all good guys--and that cupcake guy.

The one guy she booted this week before Jared appeared to kiss very strangly.  When they were on the bench, it was almost like he was licking her like a dog--gross.  He definitely needed to go.  Heck, I couldn't understand most of what he said, and it wasn't due to him being from Kentucky.  I know many from Kentucky, and they don't talk like that-indecipherable!

ETA:  And I agree about the scarves comment.  That was beyond weird last season.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@colliegirls wrote:

Loved Jared! He seemed like such a great guy.

Here, she's compelled to tell Shawn about her indiscretions early on with NIck.  Then, several weeks later, she has overnight fantasy dates with 3 guys--I presume she sleeps with all 3.  Why the disconnect?

I think Shawn is obsessed with Nick, but I think it's because he thinks he's a con man going from one Bachelorette to another.  I do think he's a ticking time bomb.  Ben H is my fav from the 3 that are left.  But, he's too stable for her.  

Ben Z, Ben H and Jared--all good guys--and that cupcake guy.

The one guy she booted this week before Jared appeared to kiss very strangly.  When they were on the bench, it was almost like he was licking her like a dog--gross.  He definitely needed to go.  Heck, I couldn't understand most of what he said, and it wasn't due to him being from Kentucky.  I know many from Kentucky, and they don't talk like that-indecipherable!

ETA:  And I agree about the scarves comment.  That was beyond weird last season.

Lol, I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who couldn't understand that guy and I also noticed the weird kiss!! Smiley Happy