Contributor

Re: Anyone watching The Bacehlorette tonight, 6/29?

Whoever she lets go tonight should be saying "Thank YOU!!"  She is really the worst of the bachelorettes to date.  I just hope she doesn't pop back up on Bachelor Pad!  Another one of my hyper-intellegent guilty pleasures that I keep asking myself - WHY?

Trusted Contributor

OMG..I forgot about bachelor pad...  Kaitlyn would fit in there perfectly!  Why do I watch these trainwrecks? Too late now I am hooked I can't stop watching...lol!

Spoiler
Smiley Frustrated
Highlighted
Contributor

Exactly,  I should be ashamed of myself!!!

Okay did Kaitlyn really just say she had a spiritual connection with Nick?  Spiritual, really?  Let's not try to get all deep now, Kaitlyn!

Trusted Contributor

In my opinion she is the worst bachelorette in almost every way. I don't even find her that appealing.

The men she keeps are't great, the men she lets go are good ones.

This one, Nick is it, that she isin deep with is a dweeb to me. I'd take that one she let go when there were just three. the one that offered her his coat to sit on while she was dumping him !

She needs to end up with Nick. I think they are a perfect pair. Whomever she gets, it isn't going to last a lifetime. She's a big flirt !

Trusted Contributor

Exactly!

Kaitlyn's definition .... Spiritual = Secksual   lol!Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

How did you like Nick explaining Confession to Kaitlyn in the Cathedral?

"Touching myself".

"How old were you?"

"Eighth grade?"

"Hmmmm....that sounds right."

YUCK!!!

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Trusted Contributor

So far she has been cunning. coniving, two-faced,a liar, pretentious, oversexed, flirtatious (well...that's acceptible !),  moody, b_tchy, smart-aleck, and those have been her good qualities to date, and the show isn't at the end yet !!!!!!

And every one of these I mentioned has been proved already with the men !

Valued Contributor

@pl52 wrote:

Whoever she lets go tonight should be saying "Thank YOU!!"  She is really the worst of the bachelorettes to date.  I just hope she doesn't pop back up on Bachelor Pad!  Another one of my hyper-intellegent guilty pleasures that I keep asking myself - WHY?

I'm not laughing at your post; I'm agreeing with you.  I asked my husband the same thing tonight - why do we keep watching?  He just laughed.

This is the absolute worst season in history for us.  IMO, Kaitlyn and Nick deserve one another; they're two of a kind.

Valued Contributor

@Lotus wrote:

How did you like Nick explaining Confession to Kaitlyn in the Cathedral?

"Touching myself".

"How old were you?"

"Eighth grade?"

"Hmmmm....that sounds right."

YUCK!!!

Oh, so that's what she meant by "spiritual" connection..... 

Valued Contributor

If she didn't have any strong feelings toward that Joe guy, or whatever his name was, she should have sent him home right away, not asking him to tell her he is in love with her!!! That was cruel. And the look on her face said something different to me - she seemed shy and flirtatious, not upset about the fact she didn't feel the same way..... this doesn't make any sense to me.