Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone watching The Bacehlorette tonight, 6/29?

Catching up on the episode now, did Kaitlyn just ask Nick to not tell anyone about their 'encounter'?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SydneyH wrote:

Catching up on the episode now, did Kaitlyn just ask Nick to not tell anyone about their 'encounter'?

Yes. She was more worried about Nick telling the guys, then the act. (knowing she liked Shawn early on, and she told him off camera). The guys are not stupid and know what could have happened when he spent the night with Kaitlyn the "test driver".  I think she also spent the night with Shawn, but they didn't really address it much.

Honored Contributor

@HisElk wrote:

Missy, I agree about Chris "cupcake".  He seems like a nice enough buy, but IMO, not manly.  On the other hand, Ben Z should have not been let go, although he's probably better off with how Kaitlyn is acting.  JMO.

I liked Ben Z too--super handsome, and he seemed like a great guy.

On another note, I don't remember hearing Emily from the other season slept with men before the "fantasty suite".

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@HisElk wrote:

Missy, I agree about Chris "cupcake".  He seems like a nice enough buy, but IMO, not manly.  On the other hand, Ben Z should have not been let go, although he's probably better off with how Kaitlyn is acting.  JMO.

I liked him.  He seemed like a decent guy.

Honored Contributor

I always make the mistake of reading Reality Steve's spoilers early in the season. Then l lose interest in watching the progress to get to that result. Regardless, this has been the most boring season of The Bachelorette, IMO, but l don't think Britt would have been any better.
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:
I always make the mistake of reading Reality Steve's spoilers early in the season. Then l lose interest in watching the progress to get to that result. Regardless, this has been the most boring season of The Bachelorette, IMO, but l don't think Britt would have been any better.

I wasn't a "Britt fan" early on , but I"d much preferred her to this one! This is a totally horrible season.

Honored Contributor

Wating for the drama tonight!

Respected Contributor

I must be really old fashioned.....aka....old!

How does she fall in love with someone on a show where she is supposed to fall in love.....and then have sex with another man in such a short period of time??

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lotus wrote:

I must be really old fashioned.....aka....old!

How does she fall in love with someone on a show where she is supposed to fall in love.....and then have sex with another man in such a short period of time??

You are not old. Kaityln like most leads are there to sow their oats, and  to seek out fame. There's a few exceptions Sean, Ashley, Des and Trista who wanted to find a wife/husband. (he and Catherine love fame too...lol)

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Kaitlyn make me sick. Now, she wanted to know if one of guys (forgot his name) is a virgin. All the bachelor's are too good for her.

She needs a cold shower and should be standing up there by herself at the end of of the show.