Frequent Contributor

Re: Anyone watching The Bacehlorette tonight, 6/29?

@pl52 wrote:

So agree, and then I think - maybe I'm the one that should have her head examined because as bad as it is, I'm still watching it!!

Amen and amen!!!

Respected Contributor

OMG.....the aerial view of The Cliffs of Moehr.....how gorgeous was that?

I. want. to. go. to. Ireland!!!!

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Valued Contributor

Apparently this is the last time we'll see Ben Z (beside the reunion) Robot Sad He's not in the running (so far) to be next season's Bachelor and he's also not on this coming seasons Bachelor In Paradise. Boooo!!

Respected Contributor

Who's in the running for The Bachelor?   If you tell me Nick, I may have to vomit!

Where did you find the cast of Bachelor in Paradise?

I can't believe she tells the guys about Nick next week.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

Not too impressed with Kaitlyn, the highlight of the season was Ian putting her on blast, lol.

Valued Contributor

@Lotus wrote:

Who's in the running for The Bachelor?   If you tell me Nick, I may have to vomit!

Where did you find the cast of Bachelor in Paradise?

I can't believe she tells the guys about Nick next week.

I don't want to give it away because some people may want to watch the season play out. RealitySteve.com has credible sources and is almost always on point with anything Bachelor/ette/In Paradise. He has the actual cast list for B.I.P. and has the info for the rest of the season of Bachelorette. It's a doozy of a finale. Cat Happy

Valued Contributor

@~k~ wrote:

@pl52 wrote:

So agree, and then I think - maybe I'm the one that should have her head examined because as bad as it is, I'm still watching it!!

Me too!  Smiley Frustrated

Don't be hard on yourselves. We started watching, so it's only natural we want to see how this ends but sheez..... I have to agree, tonight was amazingly boring!! And since I'm in the middle of watching Suits, luckily I used up all of my tears by tonight's episode of B. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree, her telling other guys about Nick is BS. It's not like she was cheating on all of them with Nick.... I mean, they ALL signed up for this silly show so they gotta be prepared for this - I mean, they already see her making out with other guys! She's not seriously dating anyone yet, so she doesn't owe them anything.... Of course, it doesn't make it right, but that's why she should have kept her mouth shut. --- oh wait, or forgot, she slept with Nick on national television so the guys would find out later anyway..... so I guess she had no choice but to tell them now. 

And please, now she is saying it's "potentially forever"!?!? Really?? It's not a death sentence. Most couples break up after the show anyway..... I also don't buy how it's so difficult for her to dump those guys. I'm seriously attracted only to one of them - Ben H. Omg, he is an eye candy and also a very intelligent guy as we learned today. And very observant. Wish he lived closer to me Smiley Wink

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

And her little comment about the guy who cheated on his wife was really immature.

A grown up woman would ask him about the details versus just saying I'm sure you won't do it again because it was hell for you. Really???

Trusted Contributor

I can't believe her choices in men. She first sleeps with the one who came pushing his way in (from the other show) and get's all "ga ga" over him just because she is flattered by his attempt to get to her.

Of all of those mature, successful, gorgeous men, she likes him. He's a dweeb next to those hunks in my opinion !

She keeps finding fault in the gorgeous, successful hunks and sends them home like flies. I think she doesn't know a fantastic man when he hits her upside the head !

I feel she is the very worst bachelorette. Not because of sleeping with the guys, but she doesn't appear mature, sincere, or looking for a husband. It's more like she's looking for a good time with all of them and just using the show for all of the benefits.

I don't understand how or why they are all falling in love with HER!