Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Anyone watching The Bacehlorette tonight, 6/29?

If I have trouble sleeping tonight, I think I'll just watch tonight's episode again and that should put me right to sleep.

1 hour and 10 minutes in and it's just been talk and tears and more talks and one boring date.

Worst season ever. And why do I keep watching? I honestly don't know.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone watching The Bacehlorette tonight, 6/29?

I just got in....starting from the beginning on the DVR.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Respected Contributor

I am watching it and going to different channels checking what else is on. She really is not that exciting to watch drama and tears. Dumb me is here sitting though.

Respected Contributor

LOL.....I'm doing the same thing. I think I'm waiting for something exciting to happen......and I want to see more of Ireland!!
"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Esteemed Contributor

I'm watching , too. Love seeing Ireland. I'm not wild about any of the guys this time.
Honored Contributor

I was also thinking how boring this season is.  

Back in the day, this show was about fun dates (not stupid competitions) and in-house dissention.

This season is all about feelings.

This Tweet summed it up for me:

People magazine retweeted
Henry Goldblatt ‏@HenryGoldblatt 38m38 minutes ago
This #TheBachelorette episode is exhausting. I never want to hear about anyone's feelings again.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

I really was rooting for Kaitlyn (same name, duh!) at the beginning.... (totally team Kaitlyn over team Britt) but now I'm starting to think I only like Caitlin's that being with "C"s. Cat Wink

Trusted Contributor

This Batchlorette season is so pathetic. But...so am I watching it! lol Smiley Wink

All she thinks about tonight is getting busted from the one of the other guys on her indiscreet rendezvous last week. I feel sorry for the other guys...they all deserve much better.

Respected Contributor

She needs her head examined.  The two guys she let go of were way too good.  Im disgusted!!!!!!  I mean how dumb can you get???????

Contributor

So agree, and then I think - maybe I'm the one that should have her head examined because as bad as it is, I'm still watching it!!