Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone watching DWTS...9/15/14

Julienne is about to have a wardrobe malfunction lol

Maybe she was hoping people would be looking at her dress instead of her hideous hair color. Good lord she had no time to get her hair fixed??????

Esteemed Contributor

Lolo need to leave, she doesn't look happy being there. I'm so sorry for poor Tony. Usually he gets the difficult ones, either in attitude or can't dance worth a darn. I am 78 and never heard of Betsy. She is a FASHION DESIGNER?????? I love bling and do not comform to certain styles, I wear what looks good on me regardless, but she dresses like a clown. reminds me of one of the host and vendors on the Q.

She seems wacky. Good for her though getting out there and can still do the splits and gymnastics. She did look like a clown.

Julienne the judge looked better dancing. She looked washed out with the dress, the haircolor and no makeup and dark brows. She didn't have boobs like that when she was dancing. Her hair too 40's. I remember that kind of hair do back in the day.

They kept running out of time with four judges. Julienne, might need a gig and exposure.

Respected Contributor

I don't know why they need four judges, either.

What worries you masters you.
Respected Contributor

On 9/16/2014 Moonlady said:

I don't know why they need four judges, either.

They were short on time due in part to 4 judges. Julianne most have been told to be nice because she was nothing like she was when she was a guest judge.

Lolo Jones or Michael Waltrip should go home. Tony's fans will keep Betsy Johnson on.

Super Contributor

On 9/16/2014 qvcaddition said:

Lolo need to leave, she doesn't look happy being there. I'm so sorry for poor Tony. Usually he gets the difficult ones, either in attitude or can't dance worth a darn. I am 78 and never heard of Betsy. She is a FASHION DESIGNER?????? I love bling and do not comform to certain styles, I wear what looks good on me regardless, but she dresses like a clown. reminds me of one of the host and vendors on the Q.

She seems wacky. Good for her though getting out there and can still do the splits and gymnastics. She did look like a clown.

Julienne the judge looked better dancing. She looked washed out with the dress, the haircolor and no makeup and dark brows. She didn't have boobs like that when she was dancing. Her hair too 40's. I remember that kind of hair do back in the day.

They kept running out of time with four judges. Julienne, might need a gig and exposure.

She used to sell unusual looking clothing on HSN. It apparently didn't make it for too long.

Honored Contributor

I have no interest in this show anymore.

They have run out of "stars", IMO.

It's too bad - I used to really enjoy it!

Super Contributor

On 9/15/2014 qvcfreak said:

Randy was so smooth....

He's a cutie, but that cauliflower ear, YIKES.

Super Contributor

On 9/16/2014 qvcaddition said:

Betsey has been around for a very long time. I used to love and wear her designs back in the early 80's.