Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone watching DWTS...9/15/14

Randy is really nice. Like all boxers he is light on his feet. If he will learn the correct posture he would by great.
Super Contributor

I enjoyed ""Carton's"" dance! My kids watch Fresh Prince all the time. It was a fun show. I watched it ""back in the day"".

Per Len . . .best dance of the night! Go Carlton!

Esteemed Contributor

Yes ""Carlton"" was great..

Honored Contributor

Not that it matters - Carlton started on broadway as The Tap Dance Kid when he was a kid either before or during Silver Spoons

Honored Contributor

A great show! I have only heard of a few of them. LoLo or Betsy will leave first.

Honored Contributor

Didn't watch it at all. I don't know any of the supposed "stars," and nothing could beat last year, which was the best season of all. They should have folded it up after that.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Valued Contributor

On 9/15/2014 missyw1 said:

A great show! I have only heard of a few of them. LoLo or Betsy will leave first.

Between the 2 of them, I'm hoping Betsy stays; it really wasn't her fault with the wardrobe malfunction. With Lolo's attitude, I'm hoping she leaves.

Whenever the camera was on her, it appeared she clearly wasn't a happy person.

Honored Contributor

On 9/15/2014 qvcfreak said:

Randy was so smooth....

He was such a pleasant surprise. So was the young guy from Mean Girls. I saw AR in Tap Dance Kid so knew he could really move.

Lolo Jones always has an excuse for not living up to expectations. She did it in both the summer and winter Olympics. Whether or not she missed her cue, she still had no sense of rhythm. It will be ashamed to see her partner exit so early has he has an infectious smile.

The judges must have been seeing something I did not see. Some performances they gave 8's to, were pretty bad.

Honored Contributor

Lolo definitely has no rythmn and her personality isnt great either. I can understand messing up and trying to explain to the juges but then let it go.....She seems like what they call a Poor Sport. She is really pretty though and has great abs!!!!!! I really enjoyed most of them, and I haven't watched in a few years, so it was enjoyable and I think it will either Lolo or Betsey or maybe even the race car driver to go home tonight! A lot depends on their Fan Base as well as scores!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Lea definitely appears to be the fair-haired girl this season.

What worries you masters you.