Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone watching Celebrity Family Feud on ABC?

I forgot about the show, but happened to click on it half way through the presentation.  I like to see if I can outguess the answers, but yikes...Steve Harvey!  He talks way too much and that phony reaction he has to every comment.  Can only watch him for a short time...

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I'm not quite sure, but sometimes you can Web search something like: 'ABC Celebrity Family Feud watch free full episodes' ............ directly on the ABCgo site.  I've done this with other shows/channels.  (48 Hours, etc.) 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I like Family Feud but I didn't care for the celebrity version.  I watched Week 1 and hated it.  Tried to watch one more time and didn't make it through the entire program. 

Honored Contributor

If you are able to find it somewhere, or as I described in my other post, try watching the second? episode ( the one with the Bachelorette (former bachelor/bachelorettes) are playing.  I think you will enjoy it and the outcome.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Thanks so much Romary, I truly appreciate the help!  I am off to go locate these episodes!

Respected Contributor

mtc, yes it's On Demand.  Robin sure likes to be the center of attention.  Looks like even the daughter-in-law is doing stuff to her face already.  I hope Robin's potions didn't do that to her.

Honored Contributor

Sorry, but I don't watch those game shows.

Esteemed Contributor

I noticed immediately that the Playboy wife has had some bad work done on her face (lips) already.  Robin has obviously had a boat load of work done over the years.

Respected Contributor

What was with Robin McGraw??? She would not shut up and overreacted to every answer. Even Dr. Phil looked like he wanted her to shut up.She was way thin and all you could see was her way too thick eyebrows when you looked at her. She looks a lot different from when I last saw her selling her perfume on another shopping channel.

Steve Harvey can try a bit too hard for laughs and gets annoying. My two cents.

Respected Contributor

I watched it last yesterday evening 7/6 on HULU.