Respected Contributor

Anyone watching Celebrity Family Feud on ABC?

Dr Phil and his family, and the Marshall family (Penny, Garry, etc). Dr Phil's wife is on something. It's like she's bouncing around on a pogo stick. She's had a ton of work done since I last saw her. I watched some last week and it was pretty good.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone watching Celebrity Family Feud on ABC?

Fame has really gone to their heads. Robin is so phony.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm watching, too. I didn't realize how very, very thin robin McGraw is....she looks great.
Trusted Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:
I'm watching, too. I didn't realize how very, very thin robin McGraw is....she looks great.

I didn't see her on that show tonight (hate I missed it!) but I understand she is a size 2 or 4.

She gets up before 5:00 every day and uses her treadmill before she does anything else, without fail !!!

Honored Contributor

Thoroughly enjoy this show!  Wishing Steve Harvey and his show the very best!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

Just can NOT watch shows like this. So just awful.... and  Phil and his wife are just like bottom feed to me.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

deleted by poster

Honored Contributor

@surfk wrote:

I can only take so much of Steve Harvey. The overkill of his exposure doesn't make me change my mind either. lol

So I wasn't all that interested in even looking at this celeb special edition version. I did though happen to stop on it when I wondered who the woman was standing next to Dr. Phil. I was sort of shocked to see it was his wife, Robin.

Then I was drawn into the show some as I became fascinated by the enormous amount of fillers in her cheeks.

(Remember Lady Elaine Fairchild from "Mr. Roger's Neighborhood"?).

In fact, I wondered why, what with both Dr. Phil and Steve Harvey being right there, no one had planned a "surprise" fillers intervention for Robin?

The game could have been the ruse to get her there...and then the intervention could have been revealed through a question like, "Out of 100 husbands, what were their top answers to the following: Things they wish their wife would avoid no matter how clawing for fame she may be?"

THEN we would'a had a SHOW! Smiley LOL

No need to take a vote . . . best post of the day . . . surprise fillers intervention . . .  snork!

Respected Contributor

I enjoy Family Feud - even ths Celebrity version which aired last evening. Not a big fan of either family on there but that has nothing to do with the show quite frankly. Enjoyed it!!!

Honored Contributor

I truly am sorry I didn't see this.  Does anyone know if there is an On Demand version?