Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone watching April the giraffe?

it is very close!  Could be today or a few days.

Honored Contributor

I’m glued to the camera this morning. You’re right.  Jordan’s update this morning gave the indication that it could be literally any minute now. 

They came and cleaned her stall a little while ago.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Trusted Contributor

@gidgetgh   I was just thinking about you last night as I was watching April, wondering if you were planning another trip to see her after this baby.

Honored Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

@gidgetgh   I was just thinking about you last night as I was watching April, wondering if you were planning another trip to see her after this baby.

@grandma2pkmh - I would LOVE to go.  I have family about an hour or so from the park, down in PA.  I don’t know that it’s in the cards though.  My husband isn’t up to the trip I don’t think, whether we drive or fly. We drove last time and it’s a LONG drive from Atlanta. I just don’t know that he’s up for the trip at all.  But it’s in my mind that I’d like us to go but I don’t want to put too much on him. 

I adore that giraffe though and would like to go back to the park again. And, of course, see my family.  

Respected Contributor

No baby yet.......still watching. Enjoy reading all the chats. So fun. Jordan the owner brought his family in last night, so cute to see his little girl interact with the giraffes. Thanks @gidgetgh for sharing this with the Forum. 🥰❤️
Honored Contributor

@Naturesbeauty wrote:
No baby yet.......still watching. Enjoy reading all the chats. So fun. Jordan the owner brought his family in last night, so cute to see his little girl interact with the giraffes. Thanks @gidgetgh for sharing this with the Forum. 🥰❤️

@Naturesbeauty - you’re welcome!  It’s fun to watch.  April scored with those carrots last night, LOL.  First from Dr. Tim and then from Jordan’s wife, to keep April distracted so Jordan could clean the stall.  Oliver was all worked up because no one was feeding him carrots.  I was glad to see Jordan give him some at that end.