Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone want to share any good news, funny news or optimistic thoughts today?

The sun came up, I'm still here, we have air conditioning and I have hope of being here again tomorrow!  And tomorrow will be what I make of it.

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone want to share any good news, funny news or optimistic thoughts today?

@butterfly123 Thanks so much. <3

Esteemed Contributor

My kids are done with school in 6 days!!!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower

Thanks for sharing all the great news.

You shop exactly like I do and I'm happy to hear you found some great buys. 

Exercise is wonderful also. 

Your daughter is exceptionally bright by making the Presidents list three times in a row and the Dean's list.

If you don't mind me asking, what is she majoring in for her degree?

You must be very proud of your daughter. She is very accomplished already!

I would love to visit the college sometime as I am delighted with Tiffany glass and the description you gave sounds breathtaking. 

Have you taken any pictures of the college that you would like to share?

I am very happy for you and your family and will you continue to share your great news?🌹

Respected Contributor

When I drove into my neighborhood street the other day there were lots of people around, a horse trailer, a few Sheriff deputies with holstered guns, and several Fish and Game personnel, There was a "moose on the loose" next door, and then out it came, with a tranquilizer dart in it's side. It was getting ready to fall down soon, felt sorry for it as it wasn't a very old moose, but Fand G hauled it off where it would be safe.

I haven'r seen many in here lately, they come in from the river bottoms and cross over the golf course. It is always a surprise!

My G/D gave birth to our 18th great grand child last week, a sweet little boy, who I haven;t seen yet.

mm

s

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".
Respected Contributor

Good test results, answered prayers  =  grateful hearts

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Respected Contributor

@sabatini wrote:

Ok.....I just bought a new house! The inspection was yesterday & went REALLY well. I feel SO blessed, lucky, happy, etal. Heart

@sabatini  :

big heart.png

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Respected Contributor

@butterfly123....thank you!! Her name is Sadie Rose.<3
"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

@Mama Mia

Double great news. The moose is safe and hopefully in a place to roam.

WOW...18th grandchild! What is the little boy's name?

Congratulations X 18 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗