Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone want to share any good news, funny news or optimistic thoughts today?

My son and I share the same birthday...we were at lunch with my mom and sister. My mother bought me a beautiful beaded jacket, it's very elegant....my son joked and said now I can go anywhere she goes (my mother). It's was really funny....at least to us. He thinks it's a jacket for "older ladies" but he said it's very pretty. You probably had to be there but it made us all laugh.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone want to share any good news, funny news or optimistic thoughts today?

My daughter, daughter-in-law and I saw Hamilton last night.

Honored Contributor

DH and I sat on the boardwalk and ate red hot dollars (they're not hot) and roasted peanuts and the combo was like eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.  Without the bread....

It was such a beautiful sunny day, chilly in the shade, and we got our 10,000 steps in before dinner. 

Honored Contributor

@abbeythe 8th

Hamilton swept the Tony Awards. I'm hoping all of you had a fantastic time!

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm

Sounds like you and DH had a great time of good food, lovely surroundings and exercise all in the same day.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wanted to post a heartfelt "thank you" to you, @butterfly123, for your thoughtful thread checking on my "MIA" status!    By the time I was back here and saw it, the thread had dropped 'way off the first page of Community Chat so I didn't want to bump it up and instead I "hearted" all the posts.   (I'm not very good at being in the spotlight!)   Even so, I still wanted to thank the posters on the thread so let's see if this works...

Thank you to

@LyndaGee, @NickNack, @croemer, @Preds, @Trinity11, @ShowMe, @Lilysmom, @Yardlie, @Noel7, @Burnsite,@feline groovy, @Mmsfoxxie, @september, @ Montana, @MaRina, @MaggieMack, @Frosted Cake @truffle, @pitdakota, and @violann

I hope I didn't omit anyone.  Your generous spirits and kindness touch my heart.   We have such a great group of posters here...   I feel lucky to be a part of the community.  I appreciate all of you!

Thanks for this positive thread, and the opportunity to  offer gratitude and "good news," @butterfly123!   You're a gem!

Hugs to all who read and post here!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo, great to see you back!  LM

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo 

Thank you as always for your kindness, thoughtfulness and compassion. 

You are one in a trillion! I always like to read your posts and find you most inspiring and a genius with words and quotes. 

Few, are as present and mindful as you. I am happy to know you and the other's mentioned in this post! 

Please continue to post as only you do🌹

Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo  It is so good to see you!!  I hope you are doing well and staying cool.  Big hugs to you!!!!  Heart

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Contributor

I will share a positive picture! Smiley Happy

Pic