Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone want to share any good news, funny news or optimistic thoughts today?

@Lila Belle

Great to hear your kids are out of school soon. Big plans for summer vacation? Happy times ahead for all of you!

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone want to share any good news, funny news or optimistic thoughts today?

@IamMrsG

Great news and happy to hear from you!

Grateful is a wonderful state of being.

Honored Contributor

@sabatini @IamMrsG

The huge red heart is how I feel for your exciting news, but I don't know how to post that big of heart.

Honored Contributor

@ Lotus

Beautiful name for a beautiful little girl. Thanks for sharing!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

@IamMrsG

Great news and happy to hear from you!

Grateful is a wonderful state of being.

@butterfly123   Thank you.  I admit to being nervous this time.  I must add, though, that had the test results not been good, I would hope to still have the strength to be grateful for knowledge we don't go through hard times alone.  

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Honored Contributor

@IamMrsG

Always have faith, hope and gratefulness in your heart and you will never be alone. 

And you have many friends also and I hope you count me as one, as I do you!

Respected Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

@sabatini @IamMrsG

The huge red heart is how I feel for your exciting news, but I don't know how to post that big of heart.

Aw, butterfly, that's SO sweet of you! Thanks so much. Smiley Happy

I am excited - like I have a whole new lease on life! I keep pinching myself, you know??

And, hey, G! Fantastic news about the test results!    Wahoo!

That's wonderful.

Thank you for the heart!   love smileys 

Muddling through...
Honored Contributor

My friend is STILL the Jeopardy Champion! He's on again today. Last night was super close, but he won and is now up to $129,002. (The extra $2 makes me laugh, so I have to include it.)

Respected Contributor

@ChynnaBlue - That is so cool.  I'll have to watch tonight.

Honored Contributor

@Miranda1550 wrote:

@ChynnaBlue  II love Hunter, he is soooooooooooooooooooooo cool.

I will let him know, @Miranda1550! He just texted me and told me that he just got recognized on the street. Smiley Happy