Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone want to share any good news, funny news or optimistic thoughts today?

I am now officially retired.  Smiley Very Happy   My co-worders had a surprise party for 4 of us retirees on Friday. I got some funny gag gifts and had a great time.

Now I'd better get outside and do some yard work.  Promised DH I'd help with that once I didn't have all that work we tend to bring home over the weekends.  He's on the mower right now.  Have a great afternoon everyone! 

QVC Customer Care

Re: Anyone want to share any good news, funny news or optimistic thoughts today?

Congrats on the Retirement!! 

Honored Contributor

No news, but my DD is at Bonnaroo (sp)  this weekend.  They look like they should be at Woodstock!  Crochet tops, t's, bathing suits,  bandanas on their heads and cameras in hand.   OK, cell phones and gopros.   LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@ Lotus

Congratulations on your new granddaughter. YAY that is wonderful news!  What is her name, if I may ask?

@segrl21

Small blessings and kindness continue to grow once the seed is planted and you CARE and nurture for other's around you! Then others do notice even the smallest amount of light you bring into their lives and they reach out to you and are grateful. I am happy this person came into your life!

@Kalli

Congratulations on your retirement💜 Sounds like you are already busy as a bee!

@Preds

DH is away for the weekend and now you may have some free time for a couple of days! Enjoy yourself🌹

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Nothing funny going on in our world.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Funny news

@KingstonsMom

Funny Dog Memes

Anyone who wants to smile and laugh should look at this thread mentioned above!

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

Funny news

@KingstonsMom

Funny Dog Memes

Anyone who wants to smile and laugh should look at this thread mentioned above!

@butterfly123

Sometimes you just have to look for a reason to smile! Glad you enjoyed it!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom

I wanted to share your thread on another thread to spread the joy and happiness you bring to others!

I hope others read your nick and the title and look at all the hilarious memes and whomever said that the dog pees on the ball when he doesn't want to play fetch anymore!

I like to laugh.

Thank you again🌹

Respected Contributor

It was so hard for me to diet after my mom died.

I needed to not just for looks but for health.

I am happy to report I have lost 45 pounds.

I am not done yet but I feel so much better already. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Pqfan

WOW 45 pounds is excellent. That is great news and something to be proud  of! Keep us updated on your progress.

I'm sorry to hear of your mom's passing. 

I am happy to hear that you want to be healthy❤️