Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone want to share any good news, funny news or optimistic thoughts today?

@alliswell wrote:

Thank you so much @ChynnaBlue, for explaining how to do this!  Smiley Happy 

You're very welcome, @alliswell. I also put a link to the instructions in the post that's linked in my signature, where I'm adding links to tutorials or tips I or others have posted.

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone want to share any good news, funny news or optimistic thoughts today?

@chickenbutt wrote:

You can also just do a c&p. 

But my biggest piece of advice for posting pics here is to be sure to size it down.  Otherwise, they will smoosh it in, vertically, to make it fit the page.  Used to be pics that were too large would make the page too wide and ruin it for the thread, as you would have to scroll out to the right to read posts.  But now they have it set to where pics that are too large get narrowed down so they don't look right.

If you are using the tool here (that pic that looks like mountains with the sun over the right side), you can size a pic down in the course of doing that.  You'll see the field where you choose a size.  Smiley Happy

As long as the picture is already somewhere online you can copy & paste. If it's only on your computer, it has to be uploaded, first.

I've never had a picture I've uploaded get distorted by the auto-resize. I think that happens in the copy and paste where a website as specified attributes to the picture that aren't compatible here, but I'm not sure.

It's much better about it than the old site. You're right, that would mess up a whole page if a picture wasn't sized correctly. I remember having to resize some pictures multiple times to get them to display properly. That was a pain!

Honored Contributor

@Shorty2U

Have a great time at the concert

Valued Contributor

Enjoy your new Home!

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123@Firefly3@ChynnaBlue@Desertdi@Shorty2U

My colonoscopy (routine) is done as of yesterday!

My tooth fillings are 1/2 finished! The final two will be finished Monday! YAY!🎉 

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1

Great news! Going to the Dentist and getting everything taken care of....YAY

The drink prep part for the colonoscopy is Yuck. Having the colonoscopy completed. YAY

So happy to hear you are making great progress🌹

Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue  Your friend is killing them on Jeopardy.  I watched last night, will be doing the same tonight.  I hope Hunter shows 'em how it's done tonight too.  It'll make for a great weekend for him.

Valued Contributor

@ChynnaBlue  II love Hunter, he is soooooooooooooooooooooo cool.

Respected Contributor

I became a Grandmother on February 29th!! We had a gorgeous Leap Day baby girl!!

She is now 3.5 months old with blonde hair and blue eyes just like her daddy did as a baby!

What a joy!!
"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Valued Contributor

Where I work we have a lady, one of our guests that has Autism. My workplace tried to make her stay with us a better stay by helping to cut down noise level, provide a simple meals that weren't overwhelming etc...She came to me last night crying about how she felt like it was of the best experiences of her life and was thanking for notice someone like her with Autism and not ignoring her. I'm still crying today because she also wrote a beautiful letter to the staff and when i think about an Autistic person writing such a beautiful thoughtful letter, I just cry all over again. makes me realize the small things we do actually matter and there are so many good people in the world with kindness in their hearts.