Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone want to share any good news, funny news or optimistic thoughts today?

Thank you so much @ChynnaBlue, for explaining how to do this!  Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone want to share any good news, funny news or optimistic thoughts today?

I have a three day weekend.

Honored Contributor

@RedTop

I am so happy for all your great news!

Honored Contributor

I got employee of the month this month (2nd time in 8 months), does that count?

Respected Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

I got employee of the month this month (2nd time in 8 months), does that count?

You bet it does!

Congratulations!

Muddling through...
Honored Contributor

@SydneyH

Yay! Of course it counts and congratulations twice. 

Very happy for you!

Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue

How did Hunter do????

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

My good news is I am going to see Ringo and his all star band (Including Todd Rudgren and many more!) in a few days with DH and my oldest granddaughter! (DH bought the tickets for Valentines and granddaughters birthday).

I am so excited and so is my granddaughter who loves the Beatles as much as me, as well as all older music :-)

I have not been to a concert in 9 years! Had tickets to Hall and Oates months ago and my back went out and I couldnt move and so we missed that concert. (Although I had seen them 4 other times I was devastated and cried for a week!).

So I pray my back is good for Ringo. (I have been resting it as best I can, and am going for spine injections before the concert).

Music is my life! (other than family of course!).

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

@Shorty2U wrote:

My good news is I am going to see Ringo and his all star band (Including Todd Rudgren and many more!) in a few days with DH and my oldest granddaughter! (DH bought the tickets for Valentines and granddaughters birthday).

I am so excited and so is my granddaughter who loves the Beatles as much as me, as well as all older music :-)

I have not been to a concert in 9 years! Had tickets to Hall and Oates months ago and my back went out and I couldnt move and so we missed that concert. (Although I had seen them 4 other times I was devastated and cried for a week!).

So I pray my back is good for Ringo. (I have been resting it as best I can, and am going for spine injections before the concert).

Music is my life! (other than family of course!).

@Shorty2U........I hope you have a fabulous time!    Long Live Rock & Roll.....!! di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@butterfly123 wrote:

@ChynnaBlue

How did Hunter do????

He won, @butterfly123! He's up around $44,000 and will be back on tonight.