Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone want to share any good news, funny news or optimistic thoughts today?

@ChynnaBlue

That is exciting news about your friend! I don't know how far in advance Jeopardy tapes, but that must have been difficult for him to keep that a secret. Fantastic news❤️

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone want to share any good news, funny news or optimistic thoughts today?

We're having a few days of 'not as hot' weather here.  For me, that is really good news!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

My tomato plants are doing great.  It has been in the 70' s & a nice rain fell all day.  Mom passed away 03/02 & I sold her 3 piece dresser set yesterday.  The rest of her furniture sold very quickly.  Oh,  her home sold without any advertising & the closing was 2 weeks ago today.  I have so much to be thankful for.

Honored Contributor

ChynnaBlue wrote:

My best friend won on Jeopardy last night. He's on again today as the returning champion. The episode was filmed quite some time ago, but he wasn't able to tell anyone that he'd won and I have no idea what will happen today. It's ending right now in my time zone and I'm recording it to watch when I get home from work.

Awesome!  Congrats to your friend.  Good news, indeed.  *thumbs up*  (man, the emoticons here are dreadful!)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hoosieroriginal

I hope your hibiscus grow taller and are loaded with flowers!

They have such beautiful flowers!

@sabatini

Congratulations on your new home!

@PINKdogWOOD

Will you please post some pics of your georgous plants and flowers? I would love to see them😊

Respected Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@hoosieroriginal  The giant ones are SO cool!!!  Flowers the size of dinner plates!!!  Love these things.

Our small version ones are doing nicely.  DH stores them in the garage every winter, this is the 3 or 4th we've had them, really deep red almost marroon in color - cool.

I bet your's are great in bloom. Here's hoping they all look fab soon.

@PINKdogWOOD -  Yes, these are the giant ones - I just mow them down each year and they come right back each year here in Indiana. 

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123  If you or someone could walk me through how to post photos I'd love too share my garden.

Esteemed Contributor

Chynnablue, DH & I just saw your friend answering the final question. We will have to remember to watch tomorrow night.  How exciting.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

It's hot!  June is typically our hottest month as we get some monsoonal rains the rest of the summer.  However, 100° is unusually warm and I'm not enjoying it.  Hibernation time.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@twinny70 wrote:

My tomato plants are doing great.  It has been in the 70' s & a nice rain fell all day.  Mom passed away 03/02 & I sold her 3 piece dresser set yesterday.  The rest of her furniture sold very quickly.  Oh,  her home sold without any advertising & the closing was 2 weeks ago today.  I have so much to be thankful for.

twinny, I'm glad things came together for you after the passing of your mom. My mom passed just before yours did.

God bless! Heart

Muddling through...