Honored Contributor

Anyone want to share any good news, funny news or optimistic thoughts today?

[ Edited ]

I am enjoying looking at the flowers and plants growing and blooming at a rapid pace in the garden😊😊😊😊😊

Please share some happiness too!

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone want to share any good news, funny news or optimistic thoughts today?

My best friend won on Jeopardy last night. He's on again today as the returning champion. The episode was filmed quite some time ago, but he wasn't able to tell anyone that he'd won and I have no idea what will happen today. It's ending right now in my time zone and I'm recording it to watch when I get home from work.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone want to share any good news, funny news or optimistic thoughts today?

My hibiscus are coming up!  A couple of years ago they were 5' tall - last year they were only about 1'.  I'm hoping I get some giant flowers this year - they are my favorite flower!

Respected Contributor

Ok.....I just bought a new house! The inspection was yesterday & went REALLY well. I feel SO blessed, lucky, happy, etal. Heart

Muddling through...
Honored Contributor

I know what you're saying @butterfly123.  I just watered my backyard all around and love to examine every one to see the growth both fleurs & veggies.  I have some FAVS that are blooming now.  The pond plants have made the transition from nursery to my pond, growing nicely now.  I hope the water hiacynth blooms this year.  I've had great luck the last 2 years with the same.  It's very pretty with a soft lavendar blossom. The fountain is cool too.

It's nice to sit out there on the patio and just 'veg' if you will staring at everything but then nothing at all.  Last 3 days or so it's been in the 70s, sunshine but not HOT. 

We like it.  We like it a lot.

Honored Contributor

NO WAY @ChynnaBlue!!!!!!  We watch Jeopardy every night, guess answers in between bites of dinner!!! 

How cool is this?  I'll watch for sure tonight & be cheering your friend on.

COOL BEANS!!!

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

NO WAY @ChynnaBlue!!!!!!  We watch Jeopardy every night, guess answers in between bites of dinner!!! 

How cool is this?  I'll watch for sure tonight & be cheering your friend on.

COOL BEANS!!!

Thank you! His name is Hunter and yesterday he told a story about proposing to his wife at the hippo enclosure at the zoo, because she loves hippos.

Respected Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

My best friend won on Jeopardy last night. He's on again today as the returning champion. The episode was filmed quite some time ago, but he wasn't able to tell anyone that he'd won and I have no idea what will happen today. It's ending right now in my time zone and I'm recording it to watch when I get home from work.

That's SO great!!! Wow. Smiley Happy

Muddling through...
Honored Contributor

@hoosieroriginal  The giant ones are SO cool!!!  Flowers the size of dinner plates!!!  Love these things.

Our small version ones are doing nicely.  DH stores them in the garage every winter, this is the 3 or 4th we've had them, really deep red almost marroon in color - cool.

I bet your's are great in bloom. Here's hoping they all look fab soon.

Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue  Oh that's hysterical - I heard that last  night.  Laughed outloud like I just did again!!!

"She loves hippos"  - I think we all do!