Honored Contributor

Anyone use PayPal's free return shipping?

i noticed that PayPal will pay up to $30 for each return up to eleven times from Feb to Dec 31, 2016 if you paid for something through them.

i think this is wonderful.  So far I haven't had to return anything, but it is nice to know  I can at no cost.

I love PayPal.

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone use PayPal's free return shipping?

@Carmie wrote:

i noticed that PayPal will pay up to $30 for each return up to eleven times from Feb to Dec 31, 2016 if you paid for something through them.

i think this is wonderful.  So far I haven't had to return anything, but it is nice to know  I can at no cost.

I love PayPal.

I use Paypal constantly, and I don't remember hearing about this or receiving an email about it. Did you get an email?

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

I love PayPal.

I use Paypal constantly, and I don't remember hearing about this or receiving an email about it. Did you get an email?

I did with my last order a few weeks ago. 

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

I love PayPal.

Yes, I got an e-mail last winter. Today, I visited their site and it reminded me of their return program.  

Honored Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

I love PayPal.

I did with my last order a few weeks ago. 

I'll be on the lookout. I love Paypal! I feel it's safer than many smaller sites, plus it means I can do one-click buying without having to go get mt wallet & dig out a credit card. I'm using Paypal now more than my CCs!

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

I love PayPal.

Yes, I got an e-mail last winter. Today, I visited their site and it reminded me of their return program.  

It's entirely possible I got a notification & completely forgot about it 😜

Honored Contributor

@Carmie

Thanks for the information and for saving me money on returns.

Esteemed Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

I love PayPal.

Thank you for providing this information.  I prefer to use my paypal when shopping online.  This is good to know.  

*Call Tyrone*
Respected Contributor

Thank you for the information! I didn't know that about Paypal. I use Paypal whenever possible. It is frustrating when places do not take it.

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli
Super Contributor

I tried to use it but it was impossible! The people who handle it are somewhere in Europe and want so many documents emailed to them. I did what was asked of me and they still refused to accept my return. FORGET IT!  I now use PayPal only for online stores I've ordered from before and know the  products that I order. I WILL NOT EVER TRY PayPal again for return shipping charges. IMO, it's a hoax! It's better to use my credit card for any new items online. I even emailed PayPal and told them of my horrible experience. Never heard back from them.