Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone try Walmart's Savings Catcher?

I was going to do it but then I started to read the reviews on the APP and they weren't good so I never downloaded it.

Valued Contributor

How do you get the gift card. Do you print it out on-line. I assume it's a gift card and not a credit back to your credit card. Going to Walmart tomorrow and going to give it a try. Every little bit helps.

Respected Contributor

I did it today for the first time. I spend easily 500 bucks a month at WalMart so it should be fun to see if I get anything back. If not, at least I will know that I got the best prices.

I don't have a smart phone, just entered my transaction number online. They send your money in an ecard - you just print it out and give it to a checker at WalMart and they will deduct that amount from your purchase. You have to cash them in at the end of each calendar year so I would just let mine accumulate should I get any (won't know or 72 hours). When you log on to your account (all you need is your email and a password) it shows in big letters your current balance. Kinda fun, like playing the lottery for free.

Regular Contributor

This thread reminded to sign up and see what happens. I entered a receipt yesterday and was notified today they found me a savings of .29 on canned dog food. I think this could be kinda fun!

Super Contributor

On 9/11/2014 LipstickDiva said:

I was going to do it but then I started to read the reviews on the APP and they weren't good so I never downloaded it.

you don't need the App. you can do it on the WM site - that is how i did mine yesterday.

got the email this morning and i think i saved $.16!

Super Contributor

On 9/11/2014 minkbunny said:

I did it today for the first time. I spend easily 500 bucks a month at WalMart so it should be fun to see if I get anything back. If not, at least I will know that I got the best prices.

I don't have a smart phone, just entered my transaction number online. They send your money in an ecard - you just print it out and give it to a checker at WalMart and they will deduct that amount from your purchase. You have to cash them in at the end of each calendar year so I would just let mine accumulate should I get any (won't know or 72 hours). When you log on to your account (all you need is your email and a password) it shows in big letters your current balance. Kinda fun, like playing the lottery for free.

Hi Minks!!!!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor

Using my Shoppers Club card, I saved 10¢ on a can of vegetables at Wegmans yesterday.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Thanks, Danny.

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

So do you have to wait in the long customer service line for a refund?

Respected Contributor

Yes, I use this every time I go to Walmart and so far I got 0.50 back from a pack of yellow Oreos. I also like the app b/c if I have to return something i don't have to worry about finding the receipt, b/c its on my phone.

Honored Contributor

On 9/12/2014 shesallthat said:
On 9/11/2014 LipstickDiva said:

you don't need the App. you can do it on the WM site - that is how i did mine yesterday.

got the email this morning and i think i saved $.16!

OMG what are you going to do with that wind fall?