Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone tired of hearing the Jetson's theme song on TV?

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

I still want a flying car.

@JustJazzmom

Me, too!    George used to drive to work, fold up his car into a briefcase and off he'd go.  Having that kind of car would be a dream in Los Angeles traffic!   LOL

Same here on the world’s longest parking lot — the Long Island Expressway  (Distressway).

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

Hahahaha.  Nah, it doesn't bother me.  In fact, I find myself singing along with it.  And when they stop singing, I finish the song in my head.  LOL  

Honored Contributor

I kind of like it. Does not bother me.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

I've not heard it, but thanks for putting it in my head.  Smiley Wink  Smiley Tongue

Trusted Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

I still want a flying car.

@JustJazzmom

Me, too!    George used to drive to work, fold up his car into a briefcase and off he'd go.  Having that kind of car would be a dream in Los Angeles traffic!   LOL

Same here on the world’s longest parking lot — the Long Island Expressway  (Distressway).

Oh boy I feel for you. I used to drive it for my job and I don't miss it one bit.

I like this commercial. I'm sort of a nerd and I like creative commercials or I really like ones that I think are really well cast. There was one a few years ago where I could totally believe that it was a real family. Maybe it was.

This strikes me as extra creative because it reminds me of the way these shows played on TV one after the other. At least when I watched them. Hearing the two songs back to back was like childhood. and they are probably targeting us GenXers that haven't accepted electrics yet.

Honored Contributor

I despise that commercial! It is so loud! But then again, I hate almost all commercials....
Honored Contributor

Actually you don't have to watch a lot of tv to see the same ones over and over....
Super Contributor

OK, I wasn't but I'm getting there.

Honored Contributor

I still love to watch cartoons, so what I’m tired of, is being tricked by the music that it’s not cartoon time!