Trusted Contributor

I did a little shopping online yesterday, may do some more today, depending on how good the deals are.  Not hitting the stores today--got an appointment to get my nails done.  Priorities . . . 

Respected Contributor

Not today, didnt want to deal with the busy stores 

Trusted Contributor

I'm at work (on my lunch now) so technically not out shopping.  I did do a bit of shopping while on the bus/commute this morning.  I've been needing a new backpack and finally ordered one (Thank You, North Face).  

Super Contributor

I had to work today and I actually was glad to go into the office so I wasn't even tempted to head to the mall. I am near the border so I am sure all the shopping areas today were swamped with Canadians doing cross border shopping.  I want some items from the Bath and Body Works sale but their shipping isn't great but on the other hand, I dislike going into their stores because I find their sales people super pushy and the whole atomsphere of the store makes me uncomfortable. Not sure if I will bother. Getting some new Lokai items at 30% off today.

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.
Honored Contributor

Saw something on QVC, but it wasn't marked down, and don't think it's worth the $139 price.  From the workmanship, I'd say more like 1/2 that. 

Saw a few things elsewhere on sale, but haven't bitten the bullet yet.  Hoping when I decide, they will be sold out.  Don't need anything right now.  

Esteemed Contributor

Nope.  Maybe next week.  I have $55 Kohl's Kash and I need new towels.... but I'll wait till the 'after Christmas' hordes are gone.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt